• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sounds like they have a replacement lined up.

I've seen talk of the American coach Jesse Marsch coming in as Bielsa's replacement.

A similar high pressured "swarming" style to win the ball back quickly, so he'd be able to adapt his methods relatively quickly I reckon. @Toby Andrl should have more detail on him though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've seen talk of the American coach Jesse Marsch coming in as Bielsa's replacement.

A similar high pressured "swarming" style to win the ball back quickly, so he'd be able to adapt his methods relatively quickly I reckon. @Toby Andrl should have more detail on him though.

Huge risk.

Not sure if Jesse Lasso is fit to tie Bielsa’s shoelaces.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bielsa is such a brave manager. Love him. Playing like a top 3 side, without the quality. Attacking, high press, CBs on the half way line. So exciting to watch. They’ve been incredibly unlucky, their xG shows they should have had 6 more points.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Makes sense not deviating too much from their previous direction, but huge doubts about Marsch's quality

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He‘s another that’s worked under Rangnick so he shouldn’t be too dissimilar with a high press. Perhaps a bit more pragmatic though, more territorial and less man marking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure any manager would fix Leeds defense quickly they all got use to adapt for new system. Marsch got big job in his hand

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

Nooo! I can't believe they did it now and not when season ended.

Wow. Even if they go down their isn't a better candidate out there to get them promoted again. I'd be very surprised if they come back up anytime soon. Insanity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Clubs who sack managers with few game left is so stupid if they wanted to sacked him should have do it in March where was international break.

Look like they don't mind back to championship and rebuild again

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Shocking to hear about Dychey. My word.

End of an era indeed.

Top Bottom