• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another manager who didn't deserve to be sacked, getting sacked before my boy Mikel...

download-77.png

...another win for us Artetasexuals!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Good for us, Arteta had a torrid record against him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So yeah, this all but confirms Burnley's relegation, pity that its all virtually settled so early

Game Over

Madness.

He’s had them punching above their weight for years.

Them being relegated isn’t down to his management, but their lack of investment for all the years they’ve been in the Prem. He’s kept a Championship team up year after year.

One less boggie team to worry about though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No more dyche crying about our players diving 😭. I'm pretty sure some PL club will hire him he have big experience in PL and he actually good manager.

Riou

What were Burnley thinking though?

Can only assume Dyche told them he was leaving at the end of the season, so they wanted to see if a new manager bounce could save them and got rid of him early.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Burnley mist be stupid if they think their poor performance this season down to Dyche. He's kept them up with a championship squad. Definitely one of their best ever manager.

Riou

"He's a good player, but I feel the club is getting a little too 'international' for me"

...Dyche, on the signing of Cornet...the writing was on the wall at that point, tbh.

Last edited:
  • Cry
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There rumors that they asking thier CB Mee to take charge of thier next game 😂 this is crazy they look not even prepared to make this decision

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I kinda get the sacking tbh. They may not ‘blame’ him for their incoming relegation but maybe it’s just time to try something else.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It's quite the risk, they could easily be the next Hull, Blackburn or Stoke that get stuck in the Championship or lower.
They could but they can’t just keep him forever. He’s been there 10 years, might just be time for a freshen up. No better time than when they’re obviously going down

Malky

Established Member
Unless there's been a massive fallout behind the scenes this is stupid from Burnley.
1. They've sacked a man who's had them punching well above their weight for years.
2. Thinking they'll get a better manager with their current position. Anyone that takes over will already be preparing for life in the Championship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom