• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Will just be missing one or two top names. Then the PL will be the official super league.

Imagine Pep, Klopp, Conte, Ten Hag, Arteta, Potter, Moyes, Howe, Lage, Vieira, Frank, Marsch, De Zerbi, Ange, Rose, Tuchel, Amorim, Fonseca, Emery and Jose in one league.

Good Lord.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Would smart appointment but can't see him leaving Brentford without unless Leicester promise him to spend a good amount in January

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I quite like Brighton. Interesting squad. They also sold us White. Seems like a good match from what you guys say.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Very very smart appointment. Hope he does well there.

Frank should stay at Brentford. He has a better squad there and is on the up

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Leicester board will meet today to decide whether sack Rodgers or not according to thier athletic reporter.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leicester board will meet today to decide whether sack Rodgers or not according to thier athletic reporter.

Guy on the Leicester subreddit who’s apparently reliable is saying he’s pulled his kids out of Loughborough school and is resettling on the Wirral.

Linked with the Everton job. Apparently the loser of Forest vs Leicester is getting sacked and hiring Dyche.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
De Zerbi is basically the Italian Potter who got great results playing attractive possession football for a small club in Sassuolo and nearly got them to Europe. Smart move to stay the course with a similar manager/style/gameplan.

Brilliant appointment for them, great to see such quality coaching coming into the Premier League.

Now hopefully someone goes and gets Ange, Leicester would do well if they can secure him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Again with this BS. English pundits need watch other leagues we in 2022 heck if you don't wanna spend money do like me and watch it on streams.

Stop with oh he foreigner he don't know PL. Potter was at some random Swedish club before joining Swansea or mikel has as experience as me when it come to be a manager of 3rd most successful club in England.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Again with this BS. English pundits need watch other leagues we in 2022 heck if you don't wanna spend money do like me and watch it on streams.

Stop with oh he foreigner he don't know PL. Potter was at some random Swedish club before joining Swansea or mikel has as experience as me when it come to be a manager of 3rd most successful club in England.

What are his xPashun stats?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
They make PL or English football sound impossible. When the last time English manager won PL? Even Fergie is Scottish. Of course club like Brighton want to continue evolve they won't appoint dyche.

Sean Dyche is a fantastic coach Yousif. Took Burnley to ****ing Europa League qualifications.

Top Bottom