• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
as expected can't see him staying now 3 months without win and can't score plus the team look short of confidence sad we'll be the team who likely sack him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

as expected can't see him staying now 3 months without win and can't score plus the team look short of confidence sad we'll be the team who likely sack him.

Zaha injury hasn’t helped but they’ve been so sh*t for ages.

If it’s not a moment of magic from Olise they’re not scoring.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zaha injury hasn’t helped but they’ve been so sh*t for ages.

If it’s not a moment of magic from Olise they’re not scoring.
Even Zaha been off form for a while now. Thier team just score of goals Edouard turn out to be big flop Mateta is crap as well.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
If Vieira has lost the dressing room then fair enough, but I don't think their squad is much better than where they are in the table tbh. Some good players here and there but they're absolutely dreadful in some areas.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He'll get sacked after we beat them on Sunday.

Don't get me wrong, I love Paddie but taking sentiment out of it he's not really looked anything special in his managerial career so far, has he?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Don't get me wrong, I love Paddie but taking sentiment out of it he's not really looked anything special in his managerial career so far, has he?

Did fine his first season with Nice and last season with CP. Arteta hasnt, bar the FA cup win, looked anything special either. If he win the league he will but we are not there yet.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Hard to judge IMO, seems to start out fairly strong and then runs out of steam and gets sacked after a very poor run, assuming that's what happens at Palace as well of course. Same thing happened at Nice.

No idea how well he did in the MLS but that league is also a completely different beast.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I doubt this will help Palace much. Who will they get in? Seems the backroom staff is also gone.

Top Bottom