• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arteta had a similar poor run with us too. This is harsh on Vieira. They have a lot of games left in the season which are winnable. Insane decision.
It’s a tough call, but they are probably looking at Everton and and hoping a change in managers can win them some games. it will be interesting if Southampton go on a run. Clubs are just desperate to avoid the drop in revenue from going down, I guess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
there no reason to sack manager and have no idea to who to appoint next. this is mistake by Crystal Palace.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s right. Parish is a ***** imo because even if they get say 9 more points they’re safe.

Did he really think now Zaha and Eze are back fit that Vieira couldn’t get 9 points from Leicester, Everton, Leeds, Southampton, Wolves and West Ham in their next games?

They had a tough run of games but they’ve got an easy run after us on Sunday. Harsh on Paddy.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
It’s a tough call, but they are probably looking at Everton and and hoping a change in managers can win them some games. it will be interesting if Southampton go on a run. Clubs are just desperate to avoid the drop in revenue from going down, I guess.

No club should be following anything that Everton does. They’re the worst run club in the league. Can’t see Southampton staying up either.

Honestly it’s insane for Palace to sack Vieira at this stage in the season, especially with their games they’ve got coming up after they play us. All winnable fixtures.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
It's too late in the season to sack I feel. Vieira would have saved them anyway from relegation but I feel they didn't want to be in this situation in the first place along with the terrible attacking stats.

Could have just let him complete the season and then let him go I feel

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He’s had a young Palace team in midtable for the whole season, I don’t think they are better than that.

They should be doing better with their team, they’ve spent a bit since he’s been in charge, no style of footy. It’s all very average.

They shouldn’t have sacked him though, should have waited till summer.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No club should be following anything that Everton does. They’re the worst run club in the league. Can’t see Southampton staying up either.

Honestly it’s insane for Palace to sack Vieira at this stage in the season, especially with their games they’ve got coming up after they play us. All winnable fixtures.
Agreed, but isn’t that what clubs do? They fire the manager when they think there’s a good stretch coming. Cynical but calculated. On a side note, wondering if Sambi continues to get playing time. I hope he’s done enough to convince the caretaker manager.

djpeat

Would love to see viera be brought inn as Consultant or what ever they would want to call the it
Think him being a support to a young captain
In Martin. He would also add so much to all the other players.
He could be for us what manure would wish Keane could have been for them.
Difference is viera is a good guy and
Could add value🙏👌

Latest posts+

Top Bottom