• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The league to Hodgson yet again:

old-man-how-many-times-do-we-have-to-teach-you.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vieira being sacked is a disgrace really, Kompany's interview on it hit the nail on the head.

Only good thing about it, is it's replaced the sadness of our penalty defeat in Europe with anger towards Palace...got my fire back for this fight, put double figures past those ****s tomorrow!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The last time Hodgson was supposed to save a team from relegation he failed miserably ffs.
I actually don’t think this appointment will take place - more a case of Parish panicking/testing the water and drawing out alternatives.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I actually don’t think this appointment will take place - more a case of Parish panicking/testing the water and drawing out alternatives.
Surely, they should just have stayed with Paddy? If you see the games they have coming up, those are winnable games. They've had a tough schedule.

Then you make a change in the summer, if need be.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You can't score goals, so you hire Roy Hodgson? Fair enough if they were leaking a lot of goals...
Problem is that, as far as the discussion went last time he took over CP, is that Hodgson's tactics take quite some time to implement. So not sure with this few games left, it will work.

Anyhow, hope we beat the living daylight out of them on Sunday! Revenge for disrespecting an Arsenal great!

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
You don’t disrespect our legendary captain and an INVINCIBLE like that. I hope we smash them on Sunday and I want this ringing around the stadium…Viera whoah, Viera whoah, He comes from Senegal, He played for Arsenal.

349D03CE-E26D-4F7A-A907-2017C3C65E90.jpeg

They did my hero dirty.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don’t get Roy hodgson coming back lol. He keeps saying he can’t do management anymore he wants to relax 😭😂

Top Bottom