• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Tuchel and Bayern is basically levy and Conte. We all know it’s gonna end in tears
Especially with City next in the CL. German trophies is the standard for Bayern. If they go out against City, Tuchel will be already under huge pressure.

IrishGooner93

Don't really get all the Tuchel hate. Think he's a very good manager. Yes his teams are quite good defensively but they look to dominate the ball and control games.
His dortmund side were exciting and easy on the eye , PSG by their standards looked more of a team than they ever have under him and were good going forward. Only at Chelsea did they struggle offensively....but bums like Lukaku , Mount and Havertz , Werner will do that to you. Chelsea are even worse going forward since Tuchel left.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is bizarre something must have went on. Tuchel and Nagelsmann isn't excellent a massive upgrade. Maybe they feel Tuchel's style is simply more likely to get results and he's a proven CL winner so maybe he might fair better in the City tie whereas Nagelsmann gung-ho style might leave them a bit too open. But stylistically Bayern have always been a team hellbent on attacking all action football. Tuchel is very negative.

Tir Na Nog

Don't really get all the Tuchel hate. Think he's a very good manager. Yes his teams are quite good defensively but they look to dominate the ball and control games.
His dortmund side were exciting and easy on the eye , PSG by their standards looked more of a team than they ever have under him and were good going forward. Only at Chelsea did they struggle offensively....but bums like Lukaku , Mount and Havertz , Werner will do that to you. Chelsea are even worse going forward since Tuchel left.

It shouldn't be understated what a massive downgrade it is going from Tuchel to Potter, especially for a club like Chelsea.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Bayern board is just pissed that someone is challenging them for the league title first time in 10 years lol
And then they complain that their league isn't lucrative.

Dafuq do they expect when they just poach every other player from that league.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Heard the same about Conte and even the hipster Nagelsmann at one point tbf.
All three are tbf? Just because they're dickheads doesn't mean they're not great managers.

I'm all for calling our rivals **** but who's left who could be considered world class if these three aren't? Klopp gets abused by trash like Wolves or Brentford, Guardiola is second behind Arteta lol etc literally everyone has to be considered **** if Nagelsmann Tuchel and Conte are.

Tir Na Nog

All three are tbf? Just because they're dickheads doesn't mean they're not great managers.

I'm all for calling our rivals **** but who's left who could be considered world class if these three aren't? Klopp gets abused by trash like Wolves or Brentford, Guardiola is second behind Arteta lol etc literally everyone has to be considered **** if Nagelsmann Tuchel and Conte are.

Conte has literally been a success everywhere he's gone prior to Sp**s and even then he got top 4 when most would've written them off when he was appointed (or at least thought it was unlikely). His three league titles in a row at Juve after 7th placed finishes, winning Inter their first title in 11 years having been nowhere close before he got there and winning Chelsea the title with 93 points should all be erased because he didn't turn Sp**s into title contenders and fell out with Levy who's fallen out with everyone.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Conte has literally been a success everywhere he's gone prior to Sp**s and even then he got top 4 when most would've written them off when he was appointed (or at least thought it was unlikely). His three league titles in a row at Juve after 7th placed finishes, winning Inter their first title in 11 years having been nowhere close before he got there and winning Chelsea the title with 93 points should all be erased because he didn't turn Sp**s into title contenders and fell out with Levy who's fallen out with everyone.
Bang on. He's a piece of ****, plays mostly awful football, little long term planning for his squads, **** hairpiece etc but can't argue with his success at the top level. Also while he's harsh on his players he doesn't toot his own horn as obnoxiously as Mourinho does

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Honestly speaking there are hardly any top tier managers in world football as of today imo. Carlo Ancelotti is standout for me with Pep in second after that the rest are all battling it out for the remaining positions. The young, fashionista managers like Arteta, Ten Hag, BooHoo Nagelsmann etc haven’t proven anything to be in the conversation yet.

Tuchel, Conte, Simeone and Mourinho should all be in the same bracket. Defensive, cowardly football and all share similar psychopath traits. I’m pretty sure these lot circlejerk over playing a 5 at the back and running until players throw up. Who does that leave? Klopp? Jürgen isn’t fooling me with 1 PL trophy in 8 years with the so called “best ever Liverpool side” and “best defender in PL history in his side”.

Let’s be honest, if the Arsenal job became available tomorrow which of the managers above are you taking?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bayern munich confirm the manager change.

I can't believe they sacked manager with 71% winning percentage.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Honestly speaking there are hardly any top tier managers in world football as of today imo. Carlo Ancelotti is standout for me with Pep in second after that the rest are all battling it out for the remaining positions. The young, fashionista managers like Arteta, Ten Hag, BooHoo Nagelsmann etc haven’t proven anything to be in the conversation yet.

Tuchel, Conte, Simeone and Mourinho should all be in the same bracket. Defensive, cowardly football and all share similar psychopath traits. I’m pretty sure these lot circlejerk over playing a 5 at the back and running until players throw up. Who does that leave? Klopp? Jürgen isn’t fooling me with 1 PL trophy in 8 years with the so called “best ever Liverpool side” and “best defender in PL history in his side”.

Let’s be honest, if the Arsenal job became available tomorrow which of the managers above are you taking?
Well by definition there has to be a top tier even if they might be not as good compared to others in the past. I thought I was a hater but you'd make Silky Johnson blush :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom