• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I hear rumours from family in Wolverhampton that Lopetegui wants the Sp**s job and this has been leaked by his people.

I hope there is no substance as I don't want Wolves to lose a very good manager and Sp**s of all teams to gain one.
Johan Cruyff could descend from heaven to manage Tottenham and they'd win nothing. I wouldn't worry about it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne your dream of landing that plumber Neves might come to fruition if Edu pounces quickly.

Could see him at Barca, I think whoever gets him is getting a class player, but he’s not suited to us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How does that work? PSG picking the assistant for Nagelsmann.

Surely Nagelsmann decides who he can and cant work with, who he trusts etc.

Not sure about Henry anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

some managers movements going on Galtier who been sacked by PSG is negotiating with Napoli. And Rodgers in advanced talks with Celtic.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom