• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
so it seems Hummels won the battle i think he gonna stay at Dortmund few days ago it was reported if Terzic stays hummels would leave Dortmund because they hated each other lol
Na he's gone too lol.

Shame about Terzic going, they might get someone competent now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Ipswich as newcomers may have a decent chance 1st round, will always take a few weeks for new managers to come in & insert their new plans, having Liverpool 1st game. May take Arne Slot a few weeks to get into his/their groove.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Who does anyone want for the next Wales manager after Pages sacking yesterday? I liked Page, a proper passionate Welshman but we have been poor under him in the main.

Steve Cooper and Rob Edwards looked the best candidates to me but Cooper has gone to Leicester and Edwards has commited to Luton.

Osian Roberts is currently favourite with the bookies. I think he would be a decent choice, offers continuity at least.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Menard

Has Henry shown even the slightest glimmer in any of his jobs to suggest that he's anything more than completely average at best as a coach? Like his time in Canada at least wasn't disastrous but I don't recall him blowing anyone away. He's a legend, articulate, and handsome though so he'll be able to pull these lower-mid level jobs for the foreseeable future.

My old dentist and coach, used to coach me and my brother in Vestmannaeyjar. Breakthrough for men teams for ÍBV which stands for Íþróttabandalagið Vestmannaeyja. Assistant coach for Lagerback when we had our so-called golden/rapist generation. Took over after Lagerback quit the job. Then he moved to Qatar I think to coach some club football. After that, he went to Jamaica and now he is with you guys.

On 13th day of Christmas in Iceland when we say goodbye to Trolls, elves and Santa clauses. He and his family get very drunk. He and his uncle portray Grýla and Leppalúði which are ancient trolls that are parents of our Santa clauses. Its a fun festival in -5°C(at best) where parents take their children to get scared by the trolls.

When I was young one of my friend always ran away and threw up when Grýla(Heimir approached him). Here is a picture of him as a Grýla.

1720632453694.png

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom