• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bielsa done all he could with Leeds but if they want to improve and move they need to go to manager to make them stable PL team. Marsch don't look good choice look out of his depth in Bundesliga.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Bielsa done all he could with Leeds but if they want to improve and move they need to go to manager to make them stable PL team. Marsch don't look good choice look out of his depth in Bundesliga.

Who'd you get if you had a Bielsa style team and needed someone to dial the extremes down a bit without going a completely different route in terms of tactics and turning Bielsa's years upisde down?

I'm not seeing any free agent bar Marsch who even remotely fits what they've been playing and he wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list.

Think I'd look at guys like Flemming Pedersen (Nordsjaelland), Kjetil Knutsen (Bodo/Glimt) or Bo Svensson (Mainz).

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jesse Marsch rumoured to be top of the replacements list. Really don't know what to think about that guy - his Salzburg team looked decent, but then again seems anyone can steamroll the Austrian league with Red Bull and his successor Jaissle has already topped Marsch in terms of playing style and average points per game.
Haven't Salzburg done pretty well in Europe normally? I must confess my knowledge of the Austrian league is laughably poor.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Who'd you get if you had a Bielsa style team and needed someone to dial the extremes down a bit without going a completely different route in terms of tactics and turning Bielsa's years upisde down?

I'm not seeing any free agent bar Marsch who even remotely fits what they've been playing and he wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list.

Think I'd look at guys like Flemming Pedersen (Nordsjaelland), Kjetil Knutsen (Bodo/Glimt) or Bo Svensson (Mainz).
Someone need to go and try hire Galtier he do well wherever he go could be near impossible for Leeds because Nice might be in CL next season but good managers always like to manage in PL. If they want to go risky road and thier chairman is Italian so i guess Dionisi the Sassoulo manager or De Zerbi the Shakhtar manager would good choices both young managers and keep improving.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Shame Leeds has a little brother-esque hatred of Man Utd because Rooney would be boss.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Haven't Salzburg done pretty well in Europe normally? I must confess my knowledge of the Austrian league is laughably poor.

It's a proper one team league since Red Bull came in. I'd need to take a look their European record tbh, can't tell you anything about that from the top of my head.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Shame Leeds has a little brother-esque hatred of Man Utd because Rooney would be boss.
I think only matter of time we see Rooney in PL glad he didn't chose Everton they really bad and not stable can see he go somewhere like Brighton if Potter leave

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wayne Rooney managing Arsenal, Jesus.

Bring Bruce Rioch back, in that case...if he's passed on, still just put his corpse in the dug out over that fat, cheating, granny shagging ****.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom