• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

With the financial troubles and they in championship I'd be surprised if he moves there

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A year in the Championship, could be the making (or breaking) of Sambi.

If Kompany gets the job, we should offer him to them...we have Mo as 4th CM choice anyway.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A year in the Championship, could be the making (or breaking) of Sambi.

If Kompany gets the job, we should offer him to them...we have Mo as 4th CM choice anyway.

I’m drunk and I ****ing love Mo!!!! My boy

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Fair play to Kompany for taking that job, he's taking a big risk. I think it's going to be a really tough task to take them back up.
He could risk his career like De Boer at Palace or Cocu at Reading.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He could risk his career like De Boer at Palace or Cocu at Reading.

I assume the clubs expectation will be to try and get promoted straight away. Could feasibly see him being out of the job quite quickly if he doesn't start well. Who knows though he might sail through it but it's such a tough league.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I assume the clubs expectation will be to try and get promoted straight away. Could feasibly see him being out of the job quite quickly if he doesn't start well. Who knows though he might sail through it but it's such a tough league.

Expectations are a neat buzzword here. Imo when you start out you really need to get that right to not become a failure early on and keep that stigma. You want to work your way up and end up staying there, not start up in the clouds and the keep falling and falling.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Tough call, Galtier is the better coach technically and for 99% of clubs out there but for top clubs Zidane is most likely the best pick there is

Would love Galtier here, don't think people realise how good he is. Did very well at ASSE for years with little to no budget, at Lille he saved the club from relegation in his first couple months to 2nd and 1st in the next two full seasons. Doesn't need big transfers, improves everyone he works with and plays attractive footy, pretty much the antithesis to the dickhead we have right now

Top Bottom