• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Reckon most of AM would dream of meeting and dining with Wenger, Fergie or summat, my dream is listening to britpop and down em pints with Dychey. Built different una

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
As a non-supporter I just think it’s so obvious that Southgate needs replacing, which will probably happen after this WC where I predict he won’t do so well. Obviously after a semi and a final they were always gonna stick with him, but I think it’s been clear for a while now that he doesn’t know how to get the best out of the players available to him.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Give Moyes a lot of money and he becomes awful apparently

So human, big fan of Moyes

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

The WC break might be a massacre for PL managers

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

All except for Arsenal as per usual. *sigh*

Why would Arsenal even consider sacking a manager who's transformed a team left in 8th to title contenders while playing the best football in the league we've seen in a decade? Answer me that.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why would Arsenal even consider sacking a manager who's transformed a team left in 8th to title contenders while playing the best football in the league we've seen in a decade? Answer me that.

They wouldn't and shouldn't. There's your answer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

They wouldn't and shouldn't. There's your answer.

Happy Mikel Arteta GIF by DAZN
Happy Sport GIF by DAZN

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lage been awful so yeah he might gone as well. Wolves have good team apart from thier CF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lage Cooper Rodgers Moyes and Gerrard all under pressure can't think of anyone else. Lampard seem have system and Everton look bit better.

Top Bottom