• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Dyche who's played with the same nondescript eleven cavemen for six seasons straight in contention for a gig managing two newly, expensively and mindlessly put together squads at Forest. Says everything about the planning at that club

They got some decent players in but they'd need some miracle worker to get that many signings to gel. 2022 version of QPR back in the day

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Forest are my local 'big side' They're not that small a club historically. Wouldn't say they're much smaller than Newcastle tbh.

I just don't get their mentality in the summer though. You can't change pretty much your whole squad and expect them to be a cohesive unit 7-8 games into the season. It's ridiculous.

They'd probably have struggled anyway as most promoted sides do but Cooper should be backed in my opinion. He got them up and they've made an already hard job even more difficult in the summer.

He'll probably be gone soon though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Forest are my local 'big side' They're not that small a club historically. Wouldn't say they're much smaller than Newcastle tbh.

I just don't get their mentality in the summer though. You can't change pretty much your whole squad and expect them to be a cohesive unit 7-8 games into the season. It's ridiculous.

They'd probably have struggled anyway as most promoted sides do but Cooper should be backed in my opinion. He got them up and they've made an already hard job even more difficult in the summer.

He'll probably be gone soon though.
I always thought it's massive risk to buy 20+ players and expect them to kick on from matchday one its clear they not settled yet and don't understand thier roles.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I always thought it's massive risk to buy 20+ players and expect them to kick on from matchday one its clear they not settled yet and don't understand thier roles.

Definitely, I can't remember the last time it's happened to this extent in the PL era.

I don't even think Chelsea when Roman took over took it to the level Forest have.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Would be a coup for Wolves if they get him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't like Lopetegui style from watching Sevilla specially this season they look so awful. He also defensive manager so wolves likely won't improve much

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Alonso have potential to be next mikel or Nagelsmann they share same ideas i believe. Would be exciting to Leverkusen

Top Bottom