• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's previously said he's not interested in international football but maybe this changes his mind.
A home WC with this group of players will be tempting I’m sure. A good showing there, such as a semi final, puts him back in the frame for a European job imo.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don’t think they’ll miss Yank Lampard with sh*t like this 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 12975
Alexi Lalas is the dumbest person associated with the sport. He makes Gareth Crooks look like Stephen Hawking. I have been stuck with his gimp "analysis" for every World Cup I can remember but they've smartly stopped having real footballers in the studio with him because Ruud Gullit and Michael Ballack almost made him cry bullying him on air.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A home WC with this group of players will be tempting I’m sure. A good showing there, such as a semi final, puts him back in the frame for a European job imo.

Long road back for him if he doesn’t take the USA job as well.

Midtable Bundesliga or Championship club and those leagues are so unpredictable.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not surprised Leeds are shocking, they're all over the place with how they play. It's like Hasenhuttl and Southampton, that type of football isn't sustainable. Not sure who they go for, think they might be ****ed tbh. Forest in form, Everton have Dyche, West Ham will get out of trouble.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think he's the perfect person for the job and as you say the circumstances of it being here are ideal which is why it surprised me when he was so dismissive of the idea of managing the US.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leeds have been linked to the West Brom coach for quite a while so I imagine it will be him they go after.

Gamble for Corberán. Could be a scenario where Brom go up without him and he’s relegated with Leeds.

I’d wait out the season even if he doesn’t go up and he’d probably get an EL club job abroad with his rep.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Gamble for Corberán. Could be a scenario where Brom go up without him and he’s relegated with Leeds.

I’d wait out the season even if he doesn’t go up and he’d probably get an EL club job abroad with his rep.

Like you say a gamble, but maybe one worth taking. If he does keep them up they have a fairly decent squad and he'd get decent backing. If he comes up with West Brom it's going to be a fight keeping them up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So wait a minute they spend money in summer and winter get players he wanted to sack him?

Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This will be @grange if Arsenal ever sell Turner.
Yeah, Alexi is a bit of an extremist weirdo at times because I'm not watching Leeds just because they have Americans and are trying to be the MLS of the Premier League. They're not fun to watch. If they had Americans and won a little bit while also being fun to watch then sure.

Matt Turner is our pride and joy for sure. Man's a baller.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think leeds should have stick with him until summer but that what happened when you go to winless run and getting close to relegation places.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leeds Live:
Bielsa 16%
Pochettino 47%
Hasenhuttl 3%
Postecoglou 4%
Corberan 25%
Benitez 4%
Carrick 1%
--------------------------------
WBA forums slightly resigned to Corberan leaving, but Yorkshire Post adamant that Leeds want a more experienced manager, preferably with Premier League experience.

Melquiades

Marsh’s tenure at Leeds was really weird to me.

He coached 37 games there (one short of a full season) and I watched probably close to half of those and they always seemed to play well and never seemed to get results. That game earlier this year where they battered us in the 2nd half but couldn’t score and lost was pretty typical. I don’t know if he’s just the unluckiest manager I’ve ever seen or if there is something underlying that they could never seem to get the results their play merited but I don’t think he’s a bad manager.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Marsh’s tenure at Leeds was really weird to me.

He coached 37 games there (one short of a full season) and I watched probably close to half of those and they always seemed to play well and never seemed to get results. That game earlier this year where they battered us in the 2nd half but couldn’t score and lost was pretty typical. I don’t know if he’s just the unluckiest manager I’ve ever seen or if there is something underlying that they could never seem to get the results their play merited but I don’t think he’s a bad manager.
I don’t think he was unlucky. He developed a style that was all about being frantic and just rush. So it’s not coincidence they constantly miss chances because there is no composure in anything they do. It’s all about outrunning opponents ad create enough hopefully something goes in.

Week in week out it’s the same, there is only so long you can be unlucky

Latest posts+

Top Bottom