• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
People are sleeping on Hodgson. A short term contract till the end of the season to keep them up. That's not the worst thing in the world. In fact it's one of the better options available to them.

Hodgson is a really classy person too, reminds me a bit of Arsène personality wise. I'm glad he's back in the PL.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

People are sleeping on Hodgson. A short term contract till the end of the season to keep them up. That's not the worst thing in the world. In fact it's one of the better options available to them.

Hodgson is a really classy person too, reminds me a bit of Arsène personality wise. I'm glad he's back in the PL.

Gino Pozzo probably reasoned that way last season. But in the end Watford only won 2 games with Hodgson.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hodgson is class and gentlemen but he should have politely reject the job he 75 year old its time to relax and enjoy what left in his life not get stressed and coach Andre Ayew how to score.

Melquiades

Viera's firing is one of the dumbest I've ever seen.

He's a good manager. He took over a 14th place team, had them in 12th last year and 10th at the mid-point of this season. They aren't better than that.

Then they had a really difficult stretch of the schedule and their scoring dried up :

Sp**s (4)
Chelsea (10)
United (3)
Newcastle (5)
United (3)
Brighton (7)
Brentford (8)
Liverpool (6)
Villa (11)
City (2)
Brighton (7)
Arsenal (1)

That's an absolutely murderous 12 games - underdog in every single one. Every team in the top half of the table plus Villa who have been flying under Emery. And the last 10 of those games before the firing were either draws or 1-goal losses. They had structure, they weren't playing badly, they just had a bad offensive spell against a really tough stretch in the schedule.

Now 8 of their last 10 games are against teams in the relegation battle. They were going to rebound. They would have been fine.

Instead they fire a competent manager and bring in a short-term dinosaur who has won 5 of his last 31 games in the league. I'll laugh so hard if they do get relegated now.

Top Bottom