• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: Pep Guadiosa

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

My god we might finally be free and have more respectable and competitive league even tho very likely man city gonna hire best Manager around but difficult to replace pep the way he get his team perform consistently is incredible.

Yes, it was his fault that we only got 1 point against Fulham and lost at home (!) against West Ham.

It was our own fault that we, once again, failed.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Great news this. Hopefully we are ready then and don't let others go in ahead of us. We are perfectly set up for it as well.

Though I'd like us to win it now with him in there as well.

Thrice

I bet they're banking on alonso to be available next summer.
But he has no ties to City or Guardiola. And with the uncertainty surrounding that club why would he want to get involved in that?

I think if the issue with the charges doesn't get resolved until next summer it'll be a real challenge for them to find a high profile manager to replace Guardiola. Nobody wants to be remembered as the manager that was in charge when they got relegated right after their most successful period in club history.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I bet they're banking on alonso to be available next summer.
Joke's on them because Carlo is probably winning a treble next season and then maybe off into the sunset. He'd surely pick Madrid over a team about to be relegated.

BBF

Leaving next summer. Guy looks totally bored.

does-he-know-meme.jpg

outlawz

No, but they own one of the 2 MLS teams here (New York City FC) so I would imagine they're going to sell that merchandise in there as well. PSG have a store on 5th Ave that's actually less than 5 minutes walk from where they're putting this one and they used to do really good business though I question whether that will continue now that Neymar, Messi and Mbappe have left the club. I'm not sure if ourselves and United don't have stores here because of some agreement with Adidas not to compete but both clubs would make a killing putting stores here.

Was in the Adidas store on 5th Ave and was disappointed with the Arsenal section. United, Bayern and Miami unsurprisingly had dedicated areas, but we had like one rail tucked away at the back. Granted, so did Real so it wasn't too bad.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Was in the Adidas store on 5th Ave and was disappointed with the Arsenal section. United, Bayern and Miami unsurprisingly had dedicated areas, but we had like one rail tucked away at the back. Granted, so did Real so it wasn't too bad.
The one on the corner of Broadway and Houston is a better shopping experience. I will say though as much as Puma was trash, the old Broadway Puma store did a much better job of putting us front and center when it was there.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom