• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This will happen a lot. UEFA/FIFA money hungry filth forcing these games in the middle risking even more cross contamination.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

@razörist wyt?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll be forced to play 343 Because mister kola can't play in back 4 good news for us no Aguero or Sterling. De bruyne still a problem but we Partey in middle we'll be able to limit his danger.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Since we're playing this formation shift - 4-3-3 in attack and 3-4-3 when in defense - I'd like to see us use Xhaka, instead of Tierney, as the player that creates the shift. So instead of having Holding, shift Gabriel and Luiz to the right with Xhaka coming in and out of defense as the LCB. This would allow an extra midfielder, i.e. Ceballos, to come in.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This covid need to end soon their will be more cases during full season and we seriously need fans to get back quick it's extremely boring

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We'll be forced to play 343 Because mister kola can't play in back 4 good news for us no Aguero or Sterling. De bruyne still a problem but we Partey in middle we'll be able to limit his danger.

Aguero might start tbh

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
At least you put the players on the correct sides. I think Laca will start as will AMN. Willian and Saka out for those two, Pepe might get his first start with his pace in behind.
Yeah I was going to say I think this is exactly the kind of game that suits Willian, but he was crap Anfield...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah I was going to say I think this is exactly the kind of game that suits Willian, but he was crap Anfield...
A lot will depend on how they come back from internationals, when they played and how much. I don’t think Tierney will be the last one that has to self isolate either, mixing players from all around the world is stupid now. But as you see in society as well, money talks.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom