• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No AMN and Mahrez is showing up.

Makes you wonder.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The difference in attacking quality is night and day. People forget that Auba doesn't even start for City. That's before I even talk about creativity from midfield. City have Foden and Bernardo even with KDB injured, we have.... Literally no one.q

You’re ridiculous. I’d like to see you try to a pocket a shot from 6 yards.

I'm not a goalkeeper, never played that position although I have immense knowledge on the position. I would never save that. But I do know a proper keeper would do better in that situation.

Average from Leno. We need something special in these moments.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Your luckluster trolling.

Leno did not make a mistake there... But you controversial posters saw something wrong. Magical realm you all live in.
Twice he hit it straight back to the attacker. Neville mentioned it too.

Bellerin should’ve done better, which I also said

sdotzdot

Established Member
Haha, everyone was ****ting their pants when Leno got injured against SU.

Now their lover boy got sold and apparently he’s always been suspect and not great.

Embarrassing.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The difference in attacking quality is night and day. People forget that Auba doesn't even start for City. That's before I even talk about creativity from midfield. City have Foden and Bernardo even with KDB injured, we have.... Literally no one.q

Xhaka is like the worse defensive midfielder I've ever seen and Ceballos is a crackhead, this midfield couldn't stop a fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom