• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Rather play ESR than Willian in future. Saka got a chance now look at him. What have we given Willian this massive contract for?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think signing a CF was as important as bringing in a midfielder.

Lacazette should have been replaced during the summer window. He’s clearly not rated.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Some good patches. Poor in attack. Could have got a draw out of that one. City shaded it I guess.

Am I misreading the sentiment of some of these posts? Seems like some here are leaning towards a change of manager again?

I'm not, but I don't think this was acceptable either. Remember the days when we used to create a boatload of chances against Ferguson's United and lose?

Or play well and then the refs screwed us over and we lost?

You can say the latter happened today with the non-penalty but when we don't play well and lose, I'm not going to say its "fine" because we didn't get hammered.

I'm disappointed because I can count on one hand the number of players today who put in a 5/10 performance and above.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Some good patches. Poor in attack. Could have got a draw out of that one. City shaded it I guess.

Am I misreading the sentiment of some of these posts? Seems like some here are leaning towards a change of manager again?
I'd hope not. There are visible improvements. We play some decent football and at other times can be very passive.

City may be on the ropes recently but they are still City that regularly thrashed us. It was a cagey match that we started well and bar a Bellerin mistake we walk away with a solid point.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Willian turns up 1 game per season, sadly ours was fulham away. He's been gash man.

The truth is, that our offensive line has been gash so far this season. Not only Willian, the same with Auba, Pepe, Nketiah or even Laca with his 3 goals.

Saka is our most important offensive player so far this season and he is playing LWB. Arteta really has to find an offensive plan for this, otherwise we won't make the next step.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We're like a bunch of whipped dogs. We used to get hammered by 5 and 6 goals so all of a sudden a 1-0 loss is not so bad and somewhat acceptable.

It makes me sick how far we done fell.
Do you see everyone here celebrating? We all disappointed we didn't create much but the effort and being competitive is there so there are signs of improvement also city are levels above you don't go there guaranteed 3 points.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Speaks volumes that none of the managers in his time here have played him as a CF

What team have you been watching?

He literally played at centre forward until Arteta came. Laca was rotated with him during games, and there was a long raging debate about whether we could play both - which we did on occasions such as the Europa League final and semi. Iwobi and Mkhitaryan were playing on the wings and Özil was playing as a 10 in a 4231.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom