• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Jace

I don't think Tierney will miss out

He has not tested positive yet,

He will be tested before then, and if his test returns negative then there is no reason for him not to start

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Wonder if AMN starts if we see Gabriel along with Luiz and Holding.

Don't think Arteta shifts gears, but he could go with a 2 of Luiz Gabriel, with Xhaka droping as the Lcb when we don't have possession of the ball

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not if you test after 5 days. The disease manifests itself by the 5th day in testing even if you're asymptomatic.

On average yes, that's according to the WHO.

To be absolutely safe though, you should give it more time, your ability to transmit the disease doesnt last for 14 days though... people now usually self-isolate for about 10 days.

I dont think it wil be 5 days off, but I do think he will make the team provided all goes well.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
On average yes, that's according to the WHO.

To be absolutely safe though, you should give it more time, your ability to transmit the disease doesnt last for 14 days though... people now usually self-isolate for about 10 days.

I dont think it wil be 5 days off, but I do think he will make the team provided all goes well.
I think we test him on the eve of the match and if he turns out negative, we play him.

81985167409212991ca70b640bc449451f541a092d182205eff8824757f3cfd7086c2952.jpg

I’d stick to a 343 for this. Xhaka to start over Ceballos for a bit more stability and structure. I’d also like to see Auba up top as he’s been pretty ineffective out on the left against the better teams.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
cityvarsenal.ashx

0_GettyImages-1256933334.jpg

So it’s Master vs Apprentice round three. It currently stands at 1-1 with a quarter final in the Caraboa Cup to follow before the end of 2020.

Both teams come into this off contrasting runs of form, although we lost to Liverpool we’ve won all our other games in the league as well as exacting revenge in the Caraboa Cup.

City meanwhile recently conceded 5 at home to Leicester and drew away at Leeds. They’ve been hit hard by injuries and Covid and for once haven’t gone mad in the transfer market.

Although they’ve spent big on Ruben Dias -who should feature against us - Ferran Torres and Nathan Ake, their last few match day squads have looked light.

Both Aguero and Jesus should miss out against us which means Sterling notwithstanding his severe case of International Breakitis will start up front for them.

With Cancelo, Gundogan and Garcia all doubts as well there’s probably not going to be a better time to play City this year.

For us it’s very hard to predict how Arteta will line up. With Thomas Partey finally joining us the question is whether Arteta feels comfortable enough switching to a back 4 for one of the toughest games in the PL when we won’t have much of the ball.

I think he’ll go with a back 5 one last time and look to set up more aggressively in the EL and against Leicester.

This is my predicted line up:

1826986_Arsenal.jpg

Hard to predict the middle of the park but it seems Arteta has looked for more defensive balance recently by partnering Elneny rather than Xhaka with Ceballos to let Dani support the strikers so that may well continue with Thomas.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see any combo in that midfield involving the four though. AMN hasn’t offered as much as Saka for me recently so that could be another one to keep an eye on.

Also Pepe after his game changing substitute appearance against Sheffield Utd deserves a start and Nketiah has struggled a bit in recent weeks.

Maybe time to move Aubameyang up front and let Pepe push on along side him from the right.
Top opening post.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not if you test after 5 days. The disease manifests itself by the 5th day in testing even if you're asymptomatic.
A negative test within less than seven days after exposure is a poor indicator of whether you have virus on board. If you're negative after 7- 10 days then there's a much better chance you're clear. 11-14 days and you can be fairly certain you haven't caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom