• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
I dont see arteta use partey against city. like pep he chooses the starting eleven based on training-fitness and i dont think that he will give a free pass to partey with just 3 training sessions even if he is our major transfer this summer because it will give the team the wrong message that someone plays for his name and transfer fee. i think xhaka and ceballos will start in the usual 3-4-3 formation. Tbh i rate kolasinac offensivly more than tierney and i prefer him than AMN for overlaps and crosses. But we will see.

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
Ofc auba up front with pep and willian on the wings. I still remember willians goal against city at conte's first year on the counter when they won 1-3. Hope he does the same on sunday.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Leno
Holding Luiz Gabriel
Bellerin Partey Xhaka AMN
Pepe Auba Saka​

This makes too much sense to me. Being Mikel, I suspect he’ll go again with Laca through the middle, Willian on the right and Partey left out of the squad.

Xanth

Arteta never plays with three proper centre-backs. The point of the 3-4-3 setup is to have an outside centre-back who can operate as a wingback when we're in possession. Gabriel can't do that. An alternative would have been to play Chambers on the right in that role but he's not fit. We'll probably see Kolasinac start unless Arteta goes for a proper 4-3-3.

This makes too much sense to me. Being Mikel, I suspect he’ll go again with Laca through the middle, Willian on the right and Partey left out of the squad.
That lineup is suspect for me. 3 players prone to knobhead reactions all playing close to the goal is never a good thing even with Partey in the team. I'd switch Xhaka for Neny and Willian for Saka.

@American_Gooner Please add the spelling for our newest player to the dictionary. I can't stand these constant reds.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Going through the Blueemoon. You could see their fans are scared ****less of us :lol:
They want Pep to play a double pivot of Rodri and fernandinho :lol:

I suspect it’s their own defence they are worried about more than our attack. Hardly any mention of our players on there.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Cedric can play left or right, he could play in place of Tierney, surely a better alternative to Kola?
Or we play 4-3-3 with

Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Cedric/AMN/Saka

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I fcking hate international football so much please just let me watch Arsenal again ffs.
Bro this is one thing I lowkey hate about deadline day signings. Isn't there always an international break following the deadline. Pisses me off man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom