• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Front 3 were passengers.

Our only attacking threat came from Saka and Tierney down the left and the odd decent long pass from Luiz.

Ceabllos and Gabriel seemed the only players capable of winning possesion back.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We used to get rinsed in this fixture really isn’t that good of an excuse to me. We need to be better going forward and quickly

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Normal service resumed.

Manager lacks ideas, that was shocking, best chance we'll have in years to win there, and this idiot rolls up with a defensive performance all game, brings on our only source of creativity in the squad at 87 minutes.

I'm shocked. Honeymoon is over, he needs to be questioned, thomas said himself he was fit to play.

Sure we didn't sign sanchez from united? Because the last 3 games have been piss-poor from aubameyang, most of the blame is the manager for putting him out wide when he plays willian in the centre. *****.

blaze_of_glory

I forgot Ceballos was playing, a very quiet game from him after being very good in recent games. City make it hard in the midfield though.

We're still very much a work in progress.

Reactions: A_G

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Men who eat meat don’t slide.

EqualEssentialBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta lost us that game.

It’s funny because people used to have a go at Mourinho for his negative tactics.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm trusting the slow gains but still leaves questions lingering. Our wingers aren't being as effective as could be, Aubameyang has been anonymous for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom