• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Have to say City played with fear themselves, shows progress in my eyes. Arteta got it wrong today but he’ll realise and we’ll be stronger for it. This team needs a defining game to make themselves believe in themselves

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need a proper CF and a quality RB

4650.jpg

Imagine a parallel universe where we have one but decide to park him on the wing and play Willian up front instead

TinFish

:rofl:

Don’t be like that, Tinny.

It’s been a poor performance.

I agree. Dire stuff. Maybe Arteta was a bit too cautious going forward especially with Luiz at the back. I have a feeling the result and intent of the team would have been different if Holding didn't get injured.

Malky

Established Member
Starting to worry about Auba since he signed his contract, just doesn’t seem the same player.

Ashybashy86

So, how long is Auba going to keep being played out wide doing nothing? I'm pretty sure he overachieved, last season in particular. Especially in a team who struggle to create chances. Hope we quit this 3-4-3, or whatever the hell it is, too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Very easy to look at the result and say Arteta has improved us in these games (which he has) but it's with tactics most of the smaller clubs would use, not teams who can put out a £180m front 3. Far too conservative for my liking.
Your boy Willian anonymous again. Dani too.

Nicenho

Quite comfortable win for City. Was waiting for us to push them since they went 1-0 but we never looked like doing anything. Really disappointing in the end.

blaze_of_glory

One mistake cost us points today.

That’s all that was wrong with today’s performance.
Agreed, that was not nearly as bad as people are making out. We need more out of guys like Auba, Pepe and Ceballos though. Auba been awful since the contract.. still early though.

edit: Willian very quiet too. Our attacking players aside from Saka are not doing enough.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Having Auba, Lacazette, and Nketiah as our front three to end the game was absolutely boneheaded. There was no ability to create for either themselves or each other between them.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have to say City played with fear themselves, shows progress in my eyes. Arteta got it wrong today but he’ll realise and we’ll be stronger for it. This team needs a defining game to make themselves believe in themselves

They’ve been leaking goals for fun and are riddled with injuries. It had more to do with them than us.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Agreed, that was not nearly as bad as people are making out. We need more out of guys like Auba, Pepe and Ceballos though. Auba been awful since the contract.. still early though.
We looked pretty toothless in the first half and only woke up when they scored.

Not really a good or bad performance. One of those you just forget and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom