• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Toothless in attack but the two hardest games on paper are done in the first 5 games.

Can only go up from here.

@Makingtrax Wenger wouldn't be finishing in the top 4 over the past 3 seasons pal get a grip of yourself. ****ing embarrassing with these constant pointless comments.

Our shape for this game was perfect, the way we approached it was perfect and we actually created enough chances to at least draw. Bellend

Ripe Banana

Didn't expect anything from City and Liverpool away at the start of this season. On paper those are easily the two hardest games, period.

Problem I have with today is I can't tell if we were actually defensively solid or City are just a team in decline + lacking confidence + missing their best/most creative player and those in combination made our defensive job easier.
We weren't good defensively, this is the worst City has looked in a long time. This was out best chance to defeat them away.
ffs they barely attacked us, they were more than happy to keep the ball, thats how shattered their confidence was and couldn't take advantage of it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our midfield we’re not forward looking, for most part, and that’s what Thomas Partey will bring. We were playing like we were playing a prime Man City, which isn’t the case. Our front line isn’t getting enough to work with.

I think we showed them too much respect and it came down to Arteta’s tactics. It was exactly the same thing against Liverpool too.

He was obviously scared of the threat that City had but by playing so cautiously ultimately he cost us the three points. The manager has to take the blame for this one.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Don't think Arteta has the guts to start that front 3 against the big teams away
Nothing to lose today imo they see the lineup and think we will win this today. I like Arteta but some of his lineups are fvcking terrible!!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
tn8EvT.gif
History is Bunk.

Manberg

Predator
We weren't good defensively, this is the worst City has looked in a long time. This was out best chance to defeat them away.
ffs they barely attacked us, they were more than happy to keep the ball, thats how shattered their confidence was and couldn't take advantage of it.

I don’t get that mentality. They have a £800m squad. All they were missing was De Bruyne. City will finish second.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Respectable loss. Second half we even evened possession out with our cbs passing around. Personally I prefer to go out swinging that this coward way of playing. I’m convinced now arteta is more defensive than Emery

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

This was the most fluid city have looked in the opening games.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Don’t tell me Sky are doing that one woman, one black guy, one gay guy combo again?
It's annoying. There are no Asians (east or subcontinental), no trans, no little people, no disabled, no Inuits, no south American indigenous people, no Polynesians, no voyeurs, no Maghrebis, no one from Antarctica... it's really biased and predictable.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Leicester won’t smash us by 5 goals. Every game is different. Also, they got 3 penalties.

Did we beat them last year in the PL?

Regardless of whether they scored 3 penalties, Jamie Vardy ripped their whole backline apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom