• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tbh, I expect us to lose. All city have to do is just turn up. We might probably keep the scoreline respectable and the Arteta boys will claim it as a win.

Screenshot-20210825-233203.png

Screenshot-20210825-233241.png

Anyway, from the lineup that started against WBA, I have inferred that that the following guys will start.

1860296_Arsenal.jpg

I don't really care as long as our best players don't get injured tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good opening post, should have just been this though...

Tbh, I expect us to lose.

...I wouldn't have even put in the date/kick off time in the title, tbh.

Kwaku

City will play their usual high line so I say Arteta should play the players that have pace to hurt them on the counter. Aubameyang, Pepe and Saka. I would also play three at the back and keep it compact in the middle.

But that’s just me.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
...actually this should have been the opening post.
Didn't really watch much of man City so I didn't know a lot about him. But listening to him these days, he just seem like a bitter old man.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not looking forward to this. Last night's result on paper was great but in the first 15 minutes their pressing caused us issues. If City do that it'll cause all sorts of trouble. If we concede early, which we typically do, we could be hammered.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Last night was a really enjoyable watch but we still had some scary moments at 0-0. Can't see anything other than a City win here.

Haphazard

It's gonna be a massacre, west brom had 6 debutants on the field and it was basically their u 23 team and even then there were plenty of moments where we looked vulnerable and our passing is still laborious and slow.

Against a city team that will press relentlessly and will pick us apart , it's gonna get real ugly.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Who will be dropped in attack for esr to come in? Pepe looks most likely but I don't want saka at rw. He looks best at lw but esr has to play LW if ode is also playing

We lack good results vs city in the last few years, but we also seen City stumble many times before.
I hope we can get the first goal and build from there, if city gets the first I do not have a good feeling about us pushing high. Hoping the WBA game gave us some spirit, either to win this game or to not get too depressed if we lose.

lets hope for the best and atleast get a goal!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
One goal in five outings against City, that's dreadful.

Thank god I'm playing with my own team and can't watch this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom