• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
It doesnt need to stop you getting Covid for it to be effective. The idea is that it reduces it's severity if you do catch covid so you can recover at home rather than die in a hospital.

It's like saying what's the point of wearing seatbelts, because you got into a car crash and you got some minor injuries. Rather than focusing on the fact that the seatbelt saved your life.
I love the "research" that goes on about natural immunity being better and doesnt include all the people who died from actually getting covid and the ones with long term effects in the numbers, while also basing it off of very small amounts of people.

Tom Mix

Natural immunity is better. It's why thousands of people die from flu every year rather than hundreds of thousands.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

if people don't want to connect the dots and use their own God given brain to think for themselves and God given immune system instead of wanting technocrats and the unGodly wanting to override everything with medication to numb and dumb you then that's up to them.

good luck.

Yes natural immunity is better, that's why the black death killed more than 100 million people in the middle ages. Meanwhile 12 people have died in total in the USA in the last 20 years thanks to modern medicine:lol:

I swear you cavemen want to take us back to the days when the life expectancy was 45.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was able to finally labour through the lowlights from the game. Needed several nights sleep just to dare it... The 1-0 is just absolutely poor by Chambers. That goal is 90% on him. He just misjudges the ball flight and the midget Guendogan gets an easy header. Second goal is partly on Cedric for his poor clearance that makes Xhaka miss his. The marking is poor and the foul against Chambers should have been given although given that Martin Atkinson is the referee he should know not to go down but play through it. He should know he isn't getting that foul although it was worse than the one Kola gets the yellow for. Our players also did not protest strongly enough, something the commentator took as proof it wasn't really a foul. Xhaka's lunge really wasn't a red unless it is him doing that challenge wearing an Arsenal shirt. Atkinson was always going to look to give a red. Initially he has his hand in his pocket for a yellow and then changes his mind and pulls the red. Think it became a red when he was clear it was Xhaka behind it. Somewhere he must have made the calculation that he could give a red there. 3rd goal is mainly on Holding losing his marking and going to intercept despite Chambers already being there. 4th Cedric isn't in line with the rest of the back line leaving the Man City player onside who gets the assist. Leno could probably also have done better. 5th goal is Holding missing his marking on a cross. Could have been worse but 5 it was.

My conclusions: I ****ing hate Atkinson! I ****ing hate Man City! I ****ing hate the commentators and their circle jerk off praising that **** club Man City!

Xhaka should be as far away as possible from this club! He is totally brain dead!

Above all we need a better coach than Arteta! If he cannot organise us better than this after almost 2 years he needs to go! That lineup with an immobile Xhaka shielding the back line. Xhaka couldn't shield anything, let alone the back line against Man City. How the hell did he think that would work?

PS. I ****ing hate the PL referees and above all: Atkinson, Dean and Moss! I swear to God, what a bunch of ****ing Mega-Uber-c*nts!!!! 🤬

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Yes natural immunity is better, that's why the black death killed more than 100 million people in the middle ages. Meanwhile 12 people have died in total in the USA in the last 20 years thanks to modern medicine:lol:

I swear you cavemen want to take us back to the days when the life expectancy was 45.

Are you taking the urine, unGodly liar ?

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Please explain to me how natural immunity outperformed antibiotics with the statistic I just provided.

Sorry to break it to you but you can't pray away a disease.

"Meanwhile 12 people have died in total in the USA in the last 20 years thanks to modern medicine"

holy moly. how are you allowed to get away with such absolute lies in order to impose Big Pharma/medical tyranny on society and needles being stabbed into children ?

"Meanwhile 12 people have died in total in the USA in the last 20 years thanks to modern medicine"

holy moly. how are you allowed to get away with such absolute lies in order to impose Big Pharma/medical tyranny on society and needles being stabbed into children ?
What I meant was that's how many people died in the US from black plague.

It's medical tyranny to stop babies from dying? :lol:

I'll make sure to let my newborn children die from pertuss to own big pharma! That will show them. There's definitely no financial incentives around when my herbalist recommends $400 worth of essential oils to treat my ills!

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Are we really back on the vaccine stuff?

Anyway, i've watched the punch on Chambers' face again before the 2nd goal of City. That's theft in the highest degree. If it was Luiz pulling off that punch he'd be given instant red card without VAR review and banned for 10 games.

What the fvck are the refs business? On whose payroll are they?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Are we really back on the vaccine stuff?

Anyway, i've watched the punch on Chambers' face again before the 2nd goal of City. That's theft in the highest degree. If it was Luiz pulling off that punch he'd be given instant red card without VAR review and banned for 10 games.

What the fvck are the refs business? On whose payroll are they?
I can understand if the referee misses it during the game, but that VAR let's it just go through is just proof of that we are being unfairly treated. Certain clubs clearly are referee favourites and others are not. We are clearly in the latter category.

• Goal
Reactions: Xln

Wiggins

We actually looked quite good for a 10 minute spell before the first goal. Ødegaard was passing well. Then of course we crumbled. No fortitude at all.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
That was a foul on chambers, no doubt about it. We were ****ing horrendous and I’m Arteta out but I’m not sure this dodgy treatment from referees is going to stop following us any time soon. With or without Arteta.

Absolutely inexplicable. What’s worse is the pundits blaming Chambers for going down and not focusing on the ball. He was quite clearly struck in the face on what planet is that not a red card? Honestly still fuming with that decision.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely inexplicable. What’s worse is the pundits blaming Chambers for going down and not focusing on the ball. He was quite clearly struck in the face on what planet is that not a red card? Honestly still fuming with that decision.

The way it's always been for us, sadly.

An opposing player has to pretty much break one of our players legs, before they admit it might have been a foul.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Genuinely a different rule book for us. I was telling my friends that day, there is no way in hell our goal stands if we do that. No way. And the commentators would be agreeing with the decision ofc, the fickle ****ers.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Genuinely a different rule book for us. I was telling my friends that day, there is no way in hell our goal stands if we do that. No way. And the commentators would be agreeing with the decision ofc, the fickle ****ers.
When you see especially Dean, Moss or Atkinson refereeing in an Arsenal match, you can bet that the decisions go much more in favour of the other team.

Trill

Not Trilly
That was a foul on chambers, no doubt about it. We were ****ing horrendous and I’m Arteta out but I’m not sure this dodgy treatment from referees is going to stop following us any time soon. With or without Arteta.
Yeah now that I have some distance it probably was a foul.

As I said before, we did actually look decent before it all went to ****. But as always it went to ****. And we completely collapsed.

Still, Norwich is not just must win, but we need to put in a performance after we go a goal up, if indeed we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom