• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Love how they are rigging the league and no one cares
The apathy is shocking especially when you take into account the ridiculous sums of money at stake.

I understand why the fans aren't doing anything, but why aren't rival clubs? If a rival business was stealing contracts in an unlawful way damn right I'd be making noise. It's ridiculous. Their fancy lawyers just keep delaying and it's more than worth it for them to keep paying for this

Tomb Bombadil

The bluemoon goes into meltdown. Their fans are starting to feel the heat and go into full denial.

They really have to be taken apart if the PL going to give point deductions to Everton and Nothingham.

They always say we spent in our limits, but the forgot that they have spent 1.7 billion on transfer from 2007 to 2018 and made a minus of 1.3 billions in transfers: Transfermarkt

Either you say anyone can make what they want if they have the money or you have regulations.

Would you rather have them punished right now or at the end of the season?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The bluemoon goes into meltdown. Their fans are starting to feel the heat and go into full denial.

They really have to be taken apart if the PL going to give point deductions to Everton and Nothingham.

They always say we spent in our limits, but the forgot that they have spent 1.7 billion on transfer from 2007 to 2018 and made a minus of 1.3 billions in transfers: Transfermarkt

Either you say anyone can make what they want if they have the money or you have regulations.

Don't care when they get punished, as long as they are relegated at least two divisions. I'd strip them off their titles as well.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Wild conspiracy time but in a few weeks time if City gets a couple of bad results in the league but gets past Madrid do you think they push to get punished this season? If the league is lost they can negotiate to get deducted 50 points or just enough to not get relegated. The PL looks "tough" on them and if they win the CL they basically lost nothing since they would be qualified via winners place. Hell, they may even take the relegation and focus on the cups for a season.

Wishing they get some proper punishment like the post above me though, nothing would make me happier.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Wild conspiracy time but in a few weeks time if City gets a couple of bad results in the league but gets past Madrid do you think they push to get punished this season? If the league is lost they can negotiate to get deducted 50 points or just enough to not get relegated. The PL looks "tough" on them and if they win the CL they basically lost nothing since they would be qualified via winners place. Hell, they may even take the relegation and focus on the cups for a season.

Wishing they get some proper punishment like the post above me though, nothing would make me happier.
Transfer ban for the period of time they’re judged to have broken the rules as well as relegation and stripped of titles would be my preference.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don't care when they get punished, as long as they are relegated at least two divisions. I'd strip them off their titles as well.
With 115 charges, the punishment has to be proper, like relegations.

But I can't see them stripping the titles. It's not the players' fault, and other clubs winning the titles in retrospect is not the same thing at all.

They have benefitted monetarily from the titles, so they would also need proper financial punishment.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Transfer ban for the period of time they’re judged to have broken the rules as well as relegation and stripped of titles would be my preference.

If FA and authorities get their act together, the punishment should be as quick and as harsh as possible.

- Deduct points for this season, and also for every season since they made the breaches (or when they made the breaches).

- Relegate them into Championship or League One

- Impose a transfer ban for a more than a single season.

- Clubs directly affected should be able to file for claims due to damages done to them: i.e. clubs failing to become champions because of City, clubs failing to make Top 4 due to losing by them as well as clubs getting relegated because losing by them. Their actions had snowball effects across every team in the League

The way they have bought their way to the top, while nothing was being done is an absolute farce. And it is very visible when you see that the competition put colossal efforts like Liverpool with 97 and 92 points and us with 84 points and we still can't pass them. Those points would certainly win you the league without City billions getting involved.

Given the government interference with billions of money coming to UK from UAE, I doubt the punishments will be as severe though.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Had a brief look at blue moon. Incredible scenes. They genuinely believe they are victims. Not one post I could see even had a semblance of balance or reason.

HattoriHanzo

If FA and authorities get their act together, the punishment should be as quick and as harsh as possible.

- Deduct points for this season, and also for every season since they made the breaches (or when they made the breaches).

- Relegate them into Championship or League One

- Impose a transfer ban for a more than a single season.

- Clubs directly affected should be able to file for claims due to damages done to them: i.e. clubs failing to become champions because of City, clubs failing to make Top 4 due to losing by them as well as clubs getting relegated because losing by them. Their actions had snowball effects across every team in the League

The way they have bought their way to the top, while nothing was being done is an absolute farce. And it is very visible when you see that the competition put colossal efforts like Liverpool with 97 and 92 points and us with 84 points and we still can't pass them. Those points would certainly win you the league without City billions getting involved.

Given the government interference with billions of money coming to UK from UAE, I doubt the punishments will be as severe though.
Manchester City is not a football club in this context. It is an arm of a highly influential nation state, with whom the UK did £25bn of trade last year. Two years ago the UAE, led by Abu Dhabi’s state fund Mubadala, agreed a multibillion-pound investment in British infrastructure. The chief executive of Mubadala, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, is also chairman of Manchester City.

Premier League’s greed may consume it as Manchester City’s date with destiny looms

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having in mind these facts, what punishment can be expected for them?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I can’t see how after teams like Everton and Forest get point deductions how City doesn’t get relegated or at the least a lengthy transfer ban of a couple of seasons. Considering they threw the book at minor offenders; the biggest offender of FFP in Europe can’t be given a slap on the wrist. The other clubs will then make a mockery of FfP and use City’s wrist slap as their defense if caught.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I can’t see how after teams like Everton and Forest get point deductions how City doesn’t get relegated or at the least a lengthy transfer ban of a couple of seasons. Considering they threw the book at minor offenders; the biggest offender of FFP in Europe can’t be given a slap on the wrist. The other clubs will then make a mockery of FfP and use City’s wrist slap as their defense if caught.
🙏🙏🙏

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Manchester City is not a football club in this context. It is an arm of a highly influential nation state, with whom the UK did £25bn of trade last year. Two years ago the UAE, led by Abu Dhabi’s state fund Mubadala, agreed a multibillion-pound investment in British infrastructure. The chief executive of Mubadala, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, is also chairman of Manchester City.

Premier League’s greed may consume it as Manchester City’s date with destiny looms

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having in mind these facts, what punishment can be expected for them?

Episode 8 Money GIF by The Simpsons

Latest posts+

Top Bottom