• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Over what Pep done at Barcelona? Yes he had the talent but you still have to put it all together, that tika taka run was incredible.
And the Spanish NT played it perfectly and then Tito Villanova bettered it and put up 100 points. We've seen other managers get similar results with the same core of players. Messi and Spain's golden generation should win everything. What Mourinho did in the CL was a managerial masterclass. If you had Mourinho and Pep swap roles the year Inter won the CL, Barca would have won an uglier title and CL and Inter would have been a prettier failure.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jordan had an actual competent GM around him that signed Rodman and drafted Pippen.

LeBron carried nobodies like Boobie Gibson to a finals appearance.
I agree, LeBron is a terrible GM.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is that legit? ****ing hell I'm gonna have to look into this.

It’s wild, right? Pretty sure Alf-Inge Haaland was holding out for commission plus the agent fees towards the late Mino Raiola’s agency.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I remember a tweet from the 16/17 season when everyone was comparing Conte to Pep and how they were doing in their first seasons at their respective clubs, I think it was by Registability, he said Conte was building a house and Pep was building the Sistine Chapel. While everyone was criticising Pep for not winning in his first season when Conte was, Pep was laying down the foundations for what we are now seeing 7 years down the line. Obviously the players have changed and even the tactics have somewhat been altered but in general a lot of the priniciples and the culture have remaining. I think it's really understated that when he came into City he inherited weak keepers, aging FB's, brought in a young John Stones but Otamendi and even Kolorov were starting a lot as his CB's. It took time basically converting KDB and Silva into 8's and Sane was also fairly raw. He still had to build his City side.

£500m in his first 2 seasons before massive transfer inflation helped that. Replacing the whole back 5 for about £300m and bringing in Jesus, Sane, Gundoghan, Nolito, Bernardo Silva in 2 summers is insane. Especially when they'd only won the title 2 seasons prior.

Also was able to bin his new keeper 12 months after signing him and replace him with a 40m keeper when that was Arsenal's transfer record.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
If City would lose points from this in 6 months or whatever and it would give us the title, I wouldn't really care.

Would anyone feel like we've won it?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
As others have noted, there was a release clause. Haaland's agent played a blinder.
I think he has a 150m release clause for 2024. Which if he continues and improves a bit is a **** in the forest.

I Wonder if elite player will do this more often, it's quite a new move but if you can get a elite striker that scores 40 goals a season young and you will at worst make 100mil from him, Versus people running their contracts down, it's not a bad deal.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
What does it take for Manchester City to get some sort of punishment ? How many other rules are they gonna get away with of breaking ??

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
how many years this going to be allowed? the breaches getting alot what are they scared about hurt the UAE royal family? who cares

Latest posts

Top Bottom