• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Newcastle shouldnt be sympathetic. It appears they are playing by the rules. They must be frustrated they cant immediatley move themselves to the upper echolens of clubs in the way City did. Sounds like they might have to sell players ffs.
This is such a great point btw

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Its just hilarious to this day that City reported having a profit in 2020-21 (COVID) in a period where every single other club reported big losses

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I can make a bold prediction that City will cease to exist within the next 10 years.

Roman gave Chelsea a ton of money to spend, but at the very least he isn't a complete idiot and there are limits to what he is willing to spend. City on the other hand gave out >100k salary like water and have become free targets for muggers. The amount of business acumen shown by the arabs is laughable, look at how they had the chance to sell Tevez for €40m at the start of the season and now he's AWOL in Argentina due to the utter lack of respect they have shown him. And I am willing to bet that no one will want to buy him in Jan after the entire fiasco. The arabs are rich but even they have their own agenda and there will be a limit to how much money they are willing to pour into the club.
P A I N

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom