• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Married men with kids - help me out here: How do I get my wife to let me watch this on Mother's Day? 😭 :lol:

That's easy.

You concoct a fight with her the day before.

She'll be beside herself with fury that she'll completely forget the day's around until mid-day. By then, the match will have, hopefully, concluded to our benefit & you'll have picked out an adequate bouquet to go along with dinner at her favourite place.

Is this based on experience? Sadly, I'm not at liberty to say :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Old Trafford is horrible but this Utd side has no shape or logic to it. I don't know how we'll do it and don't care, but just win Arsenal. OG's by Utd so ETH can moan about bad luck would be nice too. COYG

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Memes aside, Maguire has been good comparatively this season. This is good news for us. Looks like it is going to be Evans-casemiro or Martinez if he's fit by then

remains

Doesn’t matter what City do if we don’t beat this lot. Yanited being the ones to end our season is not quite as bad as Sp**s would have been, but it’s not too far behind. We really should dominate them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's easy.

You concoct a fight with her the day before.

She'll be beside herself with fury that she'll completely forget the day's around until mid-day. By then, the match will have, hopefully, concluded to our benefit & you'll have picked out an adequate bouquet to go along with dinner at her favourite place.

Is this based on experience? Sadly, I'm not at liberty to say :lol:
I'd be wary. Carnal services could be closed indefinitely. Risky strategy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There's a practicality, and adaptability that we are showing right now, that gives me confidence going into this game.

United will do everything, as Sp**s tried to do, and make this a real grudge match. You can be sure that Ten Hag has been dreaming about this since our last game.

But I trust Arteta, he's clear of this guy and I think he'll be able to cook up something to bamboozle him and give us that gaps we need to get the advantage and maintain it. And if we get those openings, we'll do the business.

Big game though, it wont be easy... but Im going United 0-2 Arsenal.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Who knows who they will play at CH. Doubt they risk the midget or Varane with the cupfinal on the horizo though Ten Haag probably wants to beat us even more

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Married men with kids - help me out here: How do I get my wife to let me watch this on Mother's Day? 😭 :lol:

You could either be a man and put your foot down. Or be more of a conman and disappear for a few days or a week. When you come back say something bad happened to you and you need her help to work yourself through the process

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
So, who do they play at the back? That Kambwala dude and who else?

Honestly, we gotta play the game not the occasion here. Man for man we **** all over Yanited. Ødegaard will have a field day against McTominay, Casemiro or Amrabat.

Let’s take it to the final day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom