• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Almunia

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatbriton

Arsenal will sign Celta Vigo's 27-year-old goalkeeper Manuel Almunia as back up to Jens Lehmann. The £2m-rated Spaniard will sign a four-year contract but will only costly the Gunners around £500,000 as they are still owed £1m from the sale of Brazilian defender Silvinho.

goonerlove

I think AW is looking for a longer-term replacement to Jens for next year. We will stick with Jens for one more year but I seriously doubt any longer than that. I think AW will want to bring someone who is younger than 28 who can still play for 4-5 years at least...

If the Almunia thing is true, I hope he is good - but I would rather we got Niemi.

Goonerlove

ste

To be honest never heard of him, what worries me though is we are signing an unknown goalkeeper from a team that got relegated last season, like solman said i see another warmuz, rather have Frey yeh he's french and would be expensive but this is arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom