• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arsenal is a massive club with a massive global fambase, are located in one of the best cities in the world and can may top level wages. Players would always he willing to come, it's as simple as that.

Perfectly put, however in this case if Juve make a suitable offer they'll sadly get the player.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Despite spending way more money United finished 5th (66 points), 6th, 2nd, 6th (66 points), 3rd (66 points). Both clubs are in completely similar scenarios but United have just been in their rut for longer. They hired Ole, who well know isn't good enough, but he's brought stability because United were chopping and changing managers every 5 seconds.

Same thing with Arteta, they're sticking with him for stability and rightly so. Unless you want us to become United and throw £150M at it every summer whilst changing the manager every 2 years?

However this thread has been completely derailed so that's enough.
Chelsea change managers all the time and is one of the main reasons they are successful. They do not allow mediocrity to persist at the club.

United problem is Ed Woodward, lack of a DOF. Changing managers is NOT why they are struggling to be successful. If anything, changing managers has won them trophies and has had them compete for top 4.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Chelsea change managers all the time and is one of the main reasons they are successful. They do not allow mediocrity to persist at the club.

United problem is Ed Woodward, lack of a DOF. Changing managers is NOT why they are struggling to be successful. If anything, changing managers has won them trophies and has had them compete for top 4.

Look, Ed Woodward isn't even at the club anymore. Lets just leave it at that as you seemingly have the football knowledge of a spatula. Back to Locatelli.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Look, Ed Woodward isn't even at the club anymore. Lets just leave it at that as you seemingly have the football knowledge of a spatula. Back to Locatelli.

heh! Rich coming from you. You keep clinging to your 2nd place since whatever random date trophy.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Italians just don't come to the PL unless there's a specific pull do they. Like there was a pull for Jorginho. There's no pull for Locatelli and no reason for him to join Arsenal. Ffs.
Pull is an illusion, it’s all money.

Looks like his earning 20k a week possibly. We can triple that without much concern.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Just speaks to a lack of a plan. He plays for Sassulo ffs. There has been so much time to get in contact with his representatives prior to the euros and make a bid. Instead it seems more like Edu rang Arteta up while watching Italy saying, this Locatelli guy looks good shall we bid?

He is good on the ball, but just strikes me as a Ceballos type off it. I don't feel high tackling numbers translate to England when you press so little off the ball. I can see him being outrun and bypassed quite easily. Would much rather Renato Sanches. Statistically they are quite similar, but the physcaility of Renato and his shot creation statistics are far better than Locatelli, not to mention the prospect of him settling in easier.

Undermines everything you've wrote. AMN > Sanchez

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As expected Arsenal won't confirm anything and will try to deny it. It's win-win either way for Sassuolo but i hoped thier DOF kept it private and didn't try to create bidding war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom