• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The player want juve and this is nothing more than negotiation game between his club and juve and dumb Arsenal are being used

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He had 25 goals at Everton before his switch to Man U, more than any striker we've had since RVP. 113 goals in the PL in 252 apps. :lol:

Fine, even if I give you one player that's literally it and I am only giving you Lukaku because I feel sorry for you. And he went PL to Serie A, the rest brought up there are crap.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Imagine people desperate for a player who only wants Juve and likely doesn't really want to come here unless he has to.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

@Trilly here's a player I hate, note it down on your spreadsheets.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fine, even if I give you one player that's literally it and I am only giving you Lukaku because I feel sorry for you. And he went PL to Serie A, the rest brought up there are crap.
You don’t rate lukaku? Why am I not surprised?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

You don’t rate lukaku? Why am I not surprised?

Do you rate him because he's completely incapable of passing a ball in the air over 10 yards?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
If this was a genuine bid and not papers making stuff up then I'd say we've got a chance. We will have agreed personal terms before bidding. No one took the Aston Villa bid for Buendia seriously but they were the team that put up the cash on that deal.

I honestly don't know where I stand on Locatelli though. He's an exciting link and seems to have most of you guys onboard so that's good. I was hoping for a different profile to our midfield after Xhaka but he seems to be amongst the best DLP's that we could bring in and £40m euros for a player of that calibre isn't bad given the prices going around and the other teams interested. Let's see where this one goes.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They do have Dane Scarlett tbf who looks very good.

Yeah, my mate always bangs on about him, reckon he's a good player but you can only really tell when they perform at the top level. But what I'm getting at is in comparison to us, they don't have Saka/ESR/Martinelli/Willock group coming though together. They're going to have to spend the Kane money very wisely.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
bfee94af2134d6a85e25e00fad385742.png
Screamers is a plural word. Scored two screamers this season. Fa cup and the league, but ofcourse you would only post 1 because you are hilarious.

It's not random either. He is handcuffed at Brighton, around the box he is fully capable of scoring.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Screamers is a plural word. Scored two screamers this season. Fa cup and the league, but ofcourse you would only post 1 because you are hilarious.

It's not random either. He is handcuffed at Brighton, around the box he is fully capable of scoring.

2 goals in 86 premier league games. It is random. He doesn't score goals.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Barella, Lautaro, Skriniar, De Vrij, Milinkovic-Savic, Zielinski, Ramsey, Ronaldo, Gosens, Dybala, De Ligt, Immobile, Insigne, Theo Hernandez, Koulibaly, Kulusevski, Eriksen, Osimhen, Szczesney, Brozovic, Fabian Ruiz, Luis Alberto, Zaniolo, Pellegrini, Vlahovic, Bennacer, Tomori, Demirel and Correa.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Barella, Lautaro, Skriniar, De Vrij, Milinkovic-Savic, Zielinski, Ramsey, Ronaldo, Gosens, Dybala, De Ligt, Immobile, Insigne, Theo Hernandez, Koulibaly, Kulusevski, Eriksen, Osimhen, Szczesney, Brozovic, Fabian Ruiz, Luis Alberto.

I don't want to have to go through one by one to tell you how crap most are. Only 2 in that list have done it in the premier league.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I don't want to have to go through one by one to tell you how crap most are. Only 2 in that list have done it in the premier league.
After watching Zidane, Seedorf, Vieira, Totti, Pirlo.......and many more of these amazing midfielders, you would realise the likes of your opinion is shxt.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

After watching Zidane, Seedorf, Vieira, Totti, Pirlo.......and many more of these amazing midfielders, you would realise the likes of your opinion is shxt.

That was back in the day though, footballs changed the guys in the Italian league don't make it in the prem anymore.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Do you rate him because he's completely incapable of passing a ball in the air over 10 yards?
I rate him because he is a striker with fantastic goal scoring record. He had 1 bad season in dysfunctional Man U team with a manager who didn’t like him. Dropping lukaku for rashford or martial was just pathetic

The real reason United fans hate him is personal. He told the club fvck off I want to leave instead of being humble and fight for a place against two way inferior player. This is where we are different. I judge my strikers on goals and defenders on their ability to defend while you judge both on their passing abilities

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That was back in the day though, footballs changed the guys in the Italian league don't make it in the prem anymore.
Your points are ridiculous. Football has changed, so if energy and physicality is all it takes to be a football player. Then you just have to find any rugby player or boxer to play football. If passion is all it takes to be a football player, then you can just play a team of die hard Arsenal fans on the pitch. If hard work is all it takes, you do not need talent.

You don’t need Ronaldinho or Messi. The passing of iniesta is not needed as well because all you need to do is hoof the ball to your striker.

If you have no appreciation in football skills, teamwork, passing, decision making, game reading...Go support Tony Pulis, you deserve the most boing football that’s ever played.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Your points are ridiculous. Football has changed, so if energy and physicality is all it takes to be a football player. Then you just have to find any rugby player or boxer to play football. If passion is all it takes to be a football player, then you can just play a team of die hard Arsenal fans on the pitch. If hard work is all it takes, you do not need talent.

You don’t need Ronaldinho or Messi. The passing of iniesta is not needed as well because all you need to do is hoof the ball to your striker.

If you have no appreciation in football skills, teamwork, passing, decision making, game reading...Go support Tony Pulis, you deserve the most boing football that’s ever played.

Never said any of that, just as I have said, most struggle in the Prem, and so will Locatelli. Just my opinion, sorry for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom