• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I rate him because he is a striker with fantastic goal scoring record. He had 1 bad season in dysfunctional Man U team with a manager who didn’t like him. Dropping lukaku for rashford or martial was just pathetic

The real reason United fans hate him is personal. He told the club fvck off I want to leave instead of being humble and fight for a place against two way inferior player. This is where we are different. I judge my strikers on goals and defenders on their ability to defend while you judge both on their passing abilities

Why do you keep derailing threads all the time? Close to reporting you, it's getting annoying for everyone.

Diesel

Dont do this to yourselves. Locatelli come on. Dreaming of locatelli but in reality a bum like white and a few kids are the ones we will get done.

Goonger

I honestly must be watching a different guy to a few in here with their views. This guy can regularly dribble past players in midfield, can take the ball under pressure & can drop a shoulder or do a quick turn to beat a press. Sure, he's no Usain Bolt, but how many top class midfielders are? Genuine question?

We would be going from Xhaka & Guendouzi a couple of years ago to Partey & Locatelli, but even that's not mobile enough for some.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I honestly must be watching a different guy to a few in here with their views. This guy can regularly dribble past players in midfield, can take the ball under pressure & can drop a shoulder or do a quick turn to beat a press. Sure, he's no Usain Bolt, but how many top class midfielders are? Genuine question?

We would be going from Xhaka & Guendouzi a couple of years ago to Partey & Locatelli, but even that's not mobile enough for some.
I think he is a good solid player. I don’t think he would be star in this league and it’s true he isn’t the most mobile player. The PL is very athletic league and unless you have very high technical level you will struggle. We see with xhaka who is a very good footballer struggled in this league

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Would be a fantastic signing but i just can't see this one happening. Feels like the Sassuolo chairman is playing games, maybe a warning for Juventus. I reckon we'll target young players from abroad and Premier League players for the starting 11.

Goonger

I think he is a good solid player. I don’t think he would be star in this league and it’s true he isn’t the most mobile player. The PL is very athletic league and unless you have very high technical level you will struggle. We see with xhaka who is a very good footballer struggled in this league

It's an athletic league, but there's still a place for technical players & good footballers.

Goonger

I’m just wary. Italians rarely do well outside of Italy.

I don't think you need to worry, we won't land him. However, feel you might be even more disappointed with who we do get if we don't land him, as I think we're keeping guys like Neves on the line for such eventualities, or maybe even Berge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom