• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if all that true he surely have told us that from the start? i mean i think we already moved on from this and Sassoulo still using the number we told them we'll pay if he is available early June.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

if all that true he surely have told us that from the start? i mean i think we already moved on from this and Sassoulo still using the number we told them we'll pay if he is available early June.

It's clear Sassuolo have been using our name, we haven't had one reliable report say we're interested.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Had we actually made a bid Ornstein the little weapon would of said so.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We are waiting for Juventus to loan Locatelli, so we can then loan Ramsey to be Xhaka's replacement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's clear Sassuolo have been using our name, we haven't had one reliable report say we're interested.
i think we are interested and told them we'll pay the money if he was available and they using that otherwise i don't think we'll make a bid knowing Locatelli prefer to stay at in his club then moving aboad.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
We are waiting for Juventus to loan Locatelli, so we can then loan Ramsey to be Xhaka's replacement.
I know you're joking but I think we should put in a bid to loan Ramsey for the year, offer to pay 80k of his wages, they might be desperate enough to take it. Ramsey still has the talent going from the Euros, would be a great option to have as a box to box and to rotate especially when we lose Partey to the Africa cup of nations.

Edit: also would be nice to get another FA cup :D

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
has anyone reported if we spoke to him?

granted we cant pop over there these days like Wenger used to but just on the phone? Zoom?

Gn1212

Fair play to @American_Gooner if this turns out legit but I'm still waiting for some confirmation on this rumour. I can't find an article about it and strangely Fabrizio has been quite about it. He always tends to tap these updates in, especially the ones out of Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom