• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hes 100% going juve I agree with everyone here. But for me it's nice that we are bidding £35M for a xhaka replacement along with signing Lakonga and bidding big for White. Bigger picture.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem Sassuolo prefer 35-40M than cash plus player. this won't be the last thing we hear about Locatelli until italy out of euros.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Bruv Juventus aren't bidding enough for him I've been saying it for weeks. If locatelli is desperate to join juve then they'll sort something in terms of loan with obligation.

However there might actually be an outside chance as we've bid good money...

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Its a win-win whatever happens. We sign him, we've got a quality player, we don't, we got other options like Camavinga, Bissouma, etc

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This would be a very decent signing - not my first choice but still a good signing. Definitely a Xhaka replacement in every sense of the word and Arteta definitely wants a first phase progressive passer. Good thing with Locatelli is that he isn't completely immobile like Xhaka is most of the time - also a very aggressive ball winner aswell.

My scepticism here is that this is a classic "hurry up and pay" ploy from Sassuolo to Juve. That said, Serie A and their broke asses can't afford **** so this could be feasible for us if we want it.

LG10

So we’ve spent years developing xhaka only to sell him for an inferior player who is not the finished project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom