• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gazzetta not as reliable as before. Locatelli said he won't talk about his future until after euros.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gazzetta also linked us and manutd with Berardi. Difficult to take them seriously these days.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Please no, he looks slow and lethargic, get Neves who’s already used to the Prem. Guys from Italian league can’t keep up with the pace.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait to get a tenuous link to Declan Rice so I can watch you dump Neves as quickly as you dumped Bissouma.

Id love Rice, I didn’t dump Bissouma, just seems we won’t move for him otherwise he’d be here. That being said, if he’s as big as it makes out on him wanting to join Arsenal we can get his price down if we wait. **** knows. Neves, Rice or Bissouma over Locatelli.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Id love Rice, I didn’t dump Bissouma, just seems we won’t move for him otherwise he’d be here. That being said, if he’s as big as it makes out on him wanting to join Arsenal we can get his price down if we wait. **** knows. Neves, Rice or Bissouma over Locatelli.

All the value's in Europe, though. Would be a strange summer to start shopping in Waitrose.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Does anyone actually watch Serie A anymore? Its not the defensive tactical snorefest from 10-15 years ago, its all incisive passing and quick attacks, very entertaining and very quick for the most part.

Edit: it would be some job convincing Locatelli to come here, by that I mean it would be very very expensive

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Locatelli makes sense stylistically I guess, we seem to be intent on signing a DLP-type and he's about as good as we can get for that type of player IMO. I don't see this happening though, and I'm not too mad about that.

He also plays in the exact pocket of space off to the left that Xhaka likes to occupy. But yeah, I'd be very surprised if he ended up anywhere else other than Juve tbh.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He also plays in the exact pocket of space off to the left that Xhaka likes to occupy. But yeah, I'd be very surprised if he ended up anywhere else other than Juve tbh.
Yeah, he's literally the perfect Xhaka replacement - possible upgrade even. I think he's more penetrative than Neves for sure - Neves is a good player but beyond the diagonals and deep crosses, he's not as progressive as we'd like.

Definitely going to Juve, it doesn't make sense for him to go anywhere else.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Locatelli himself said if there's a train abroad giving him an opportunity he would take it.

However like @MutableEarth says without CL football it's almost impossible. Juve hold all the cards here.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Big and slow. Some of you love these types of players. It's like Ceballos all over again. He is so slow and he walks on the ball in Italy. Thats how much time he has and how slow the game is there. Watching him play in the Premier league would be painful viewing. It would be a shock to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom