• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

Mancini has Italy looking really solid. Good to see them back to what they are capable of. Hard to break down and a threat going forward. I reckon they could win this.

Kysus

Mancini has Italy looking really solid. Good to see them back to what they are capable of. Hard to break down and a threat going forward. I reckon they could win this.
Their CM options are ridiculous.
Verrati waiting to come back in too 😮

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
tenor.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

"Watch out for # Arsenal which, however, is out of the European cups where the midfielder wants to compete"

Putting the boot in!
Of course they all want to see the camels for benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I also think they are more entertaining than Italian teams of yore. Usually they were an eyesore. Granted I still bear a grudge over the 1982 World Cup when they knocked out Brazil.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
I also think they are more entertaining than Italian teams of yore. Usually they were an eyesore. Granted I still bear a grudge over the 1982 World Cup when they knocked out Brazil.

I think Italy was fairly entertaining during the Prandelli era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom