• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Italian footballers don't usually leave Italy to play. Especially the best/better ones. Lifestyle is much more important to them than money. They enjoy playing in Serie A, the culture, the weather etc. He won't be moving here.

neimad

Would take a ridiculous contract offer to get him to leave Italy and probably not much chance of this happening.

Was trying to think of the last Italian player we signed. Arturo Lupoli pops up into my head. Just checked his wiki and he's been with 18 clubs since we sold him. Still only 34 so might get another couple in before retirement :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Would take a ridiculous contract offer to get him to leave Italy and probably not much chance of this happening.

Was trying to think of the last Italian player we signed. Arturo Lupoli pops up into my head. Just checked his wiki and he's been with 18 clubs since we sold him. Still only 34 so might get another couple in before retirement :lol:
The infamous Viviano too.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Not sure why but I have a feeling this guy would struggle in the Prem, at least initially. It's a gut thing but I'm not disappointed to lose out here.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

jose mourinho GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The most easy transfer to predict this i knew it since may just like Chiesa he'll end up at top Italian clubs and Juve want new blood in midfield.

Kysus

The most easy transfer to predict this i knew it since may just like Chiesa he'll end up at top Italian clubs and Juve want new blood in midfield.
They have a crazy amount of CMs, maybe makes sense to put a sneaky bet in for someone like Bentancour?
What happened to Arthur?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I genuinely don't think Juve have the cash for this. Dortmund will after selling Sancho but I think we could actually do it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Juve have another meeting with Sassuolo this week so let's see what the outcome. Di marzio said Sassuolo would be open for cash plus player. Locatelli desire of moving to juve going to be difficult for teams to convince him

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why are Juve so broke? I know it's become a bit of a running joke, but these Italian teams are embarrassing. How do you win your home league 9 times in a row but you're broke? WTF do they spend their money on?

Goonger

Dream signing for me as a Partey partner. Juve obviously clear favourites, but would be disappointed if the club weren't trying to do everything they can to push behind the scenes to at least put pressure on Juve & sell themselves as a viable option.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Italian media need to wait after juve-Sassuolo meeting before making clickbait stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom