• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
There is an Edu and Arteta rant thread. Bump it !
Locatelli is a Mazzela by nature and he is not just a deep lying CM. Deep playmaking and tempo control is just one of his attributes based on game plan and team structure. The goals he popped up with and contribution for example for Italy in the Euros proves he is not what you limit him to.
He scored 4 goals all last season. 2 goals against a **** team in the Euros doesn't suddenly make him Lampard fs.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Locatelli running back to defend a counter attack:

Driving Marge Simpson GIF by VDOT
You're just saying this because his name isn't Manny Long. If he was from Brentford and one of the lads, you'd practically be bumming him off.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You're just saying this because his name isn't Manny Long. If he was from Brentford and one of the lads, you'd practically be bumming him off.

No I am saying this because he plays in Serie A, they're all crap.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

So bad. Failed at United to the point where it was getting embarrassing, went to the slowest league in the world and did great.
He had 25 goals at Everton before his switch to Man U, more than any striker we've had since RVP. 113 goals in the PL in 252 apps. :lol:

Finesse

I could make the same argument for Bissouma who scores screamers from the edge of the box. Limited to a 6 but capable of being an 8.

It's just a preference.

Don’t limit the argument to goals. You are kicking the ball into the tall grass. The argument was based on Locatelli considered a deep player only ! Goals and final third contributions was just to indicate he is not just a deep player only. Furthermore he can play the role the manager and team demands. Pirlo is his idol and he basis his game around that approach.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It is clear Locatelli isn’t exclusively a DLP. Look what he has been doing for Italy where he has excelled. Jorginho has been the deepest midfielder.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Who said he was?
Where did I say person x said he's like lampard. I'm merely saying that he isn't a goalscoring midfielder and he won't add goals to our team next year. If that is the slant someone is trying to take.

If we were interested in Locatelli we needed to make contact before the Euros. Not in the middle of them.

Anyway. He won't be coming here. You don't turn down Juve/Psg to come to Arsenal fs.

Finesse

Where did I say person x said he's like lampard. I'm merely saying that he isn't a goalscoring midfielder and he won't add goals to our team next year. If that is the slant someone is trying to take.

If we were interested in Locatelli we needed to make contact before the Euros. Not in the middle of them.

Anyway. He won't be coming here. You don't turn down Juve/Psg to come to Arsenal fs.

Who said he was a goal scoring midfielder? You jump in and refute statements which I did not make and quoted my post. For the record the goals and final third contributions in the Euros was highlighted to indicate he is just not a deep play maker but can play further and contribute to goals etc. He is a tempo player and has these variations to his game. You deliberately ignored that and latched on the goals to make your own point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
poor source. things won't be clear until Locatelli back from euros and meet with Sassoulo i hope we have other targets but i'm 90% sure he is off to Juve and Sassoulo will try negotiate with Juve for best deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom