• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manure and Rio in big trouble.

Alexone234

Rio finds out whether he is to face a firing squad following his forgetfulness regarding a drugs test, but how much trouble is he going to be in. Acording to Sky News, the FA are talking about pressing for a charge of willfully missing a drugs test, which could carry a lengthy ban for United's over rated centre back.

Sky news are also running an response from FIFA regarding any Manchester United action over any decision made. A representative from the games governing body has stated that everyone at FIFA takes a "Dim View" over possible court action by United to overturn any ban. The statement goes on to say that basically, every plays under th same rules, and any attempt to complain when these rules work against you is frowned upon.

Sky are also following this with a rumour that FIFA would eject United from the Champions League if they were to try to take legal action.

Things seem to bode badly for the uglier side of Manchester.

Alexone234

FIFA can force UEFA to make that decision.

I think Rio is for the high jump here. Maybe 6 month ban or something. I bet Fungie will be able to find some interesting descriptive terms for FIFA then.

Phil

The story of Rio is one of panic. Rio heard that he was one of four players selected for a drugs test, and panicked. He was taking 6 differnt sets of medication to combat his Kidney Infection, so he ducked, and ran.

Once away from Carrington, he rang his consultant, who assured him that the medication was all legitimate, and none was on the World Health Organisation list of banned substances. Rio then rang Carrington, 40 minutes after leaving, but it was too late. The rest is history.

This is what his phone records will illustrate, and why the case is more complex. Yes, Rio deliberately avoided a random drugs test, but he did so because of basic ignorance!

His only crime is not of memory-loss, but of stupidity and panic!

(Source: Phil Neville's Neighbour and Electrician) :shock: :D

Feis-al

A fool and his many are soon parted but in this case, From the day they lost Beckham and Kenyon, they happen not to escape the headlines. it's either the club or their players and the much money they are having has confused tem to think they own all the associations without remembering that this a Palios generation. Kick cockness out of football

A

Anonymous

Feis-al said:
A fool and his many are soon parted but in this case, From the day they lost Beckham and Kenyon, they happen not to escape the headlines. it's either the club or their players and the much money they are having has confused tem to think they own all the associations without remembering that this a Palios generation. Kick cockness out of football
??? Rio Should be banned for life! and i agree about the "Kicking cockiness and struting out of Football".

AFCG7

Established Member
FIFA can force this issue if they want to.. which is why i think the FA's hands are tied.
The more this drags on the more i get the feeling he is in for a long holiday

Alexone234

A life ban would be the worlds biggest over reaction. If he is sidelined for three months that is still a lengthy ban. A big break is on the cards for Rio. On the up side, he can get to see the world, travel insurance is quite low at the moment.

OZGunner

I have heard that BSKYB (or whatever the pro manu tv station over there is) Is providing lots and lots of different camera angles to get him off the charge and actually saying that it was all the fault of Lauren, Keown, Vieira, Campbell for restraining him and thus preventing him from getting to the testing facility!

OR

That he was having trouble finding his **** to actually pee into a cup.

Whichever is more conducive to the manure argument! :lol:

Taozhe

I was thinking. How long will the bad be? How much competitive footie will he miss? How much $$$$ will manure waste? How much defensive cover does manure have considering they bought mostly mid and attackers .... goodness .. will this be a huge blow to manure? ;D

champs

Natnat said:
hopefully we hear soon what will happen to him

1 question, why do you care what happens to rio? the outcome of this will not affect arsenal in any way, if i was you id start worrying more about what happens tomorrow but knowing arsenal they will get away with it, like always

Top Bottom