• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manure and Rio in big trouble.

champs

well i knew he liked celtic but i didnt know about liverpool
well at least now he has seen the light, he now plays for the best team in the world :D

A

Anonymous

you should have seen his face when that question popped up :eek:ops: ..he's like.."hehehe..well..all i'm saying is that I know I am a united supporter now so.(then a faint smile)..?!"

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

champs said:
Beany said:
Champs; I don't know or much care what goes on in "Red Cafe" -whatever the hell that is - Your posts don't suggest much in the way of irony, wit or any desire to engage in footie comment.

You just remind me of some of the pre-pubescent dicks that still post on 606 ("You're ****e hahahahahah - yopu're ****e" etc etc etc...) and it's not big & it's not clever.

erm...........am im meant to be bothered on if you think my posts are crap?
im not here to annoy people, even if you think i am im not, i cant help if my posts wind you up

Beany - i have read some of your posts :roll: thats all im saying

as for red cafe, its the man utd forum, like this but much better, its full of idiot arsenal fans like pires7 (he got banned so many times)

I don't much care what you think; I'm just not sure why you post here. The sole purpose of your posts seek nothing other than to provoke a reaction and achieve Nelsonian levels of "one eyedness".

I'm sorry if you don't think my posts are 8)

Bohoo you make me want to :cry:

Do they serve poncy cappucino at the "red cafe"? Or just the prawn sandwiches?

At least we now know where Pires_7 wound up. We always thought he was one of yours...

Pat's missing Gerbil

well septic bladder is going to use force the FA to use ferdinand as an example........i was thinking a 3 month ban originally but it could be worse. I am not commenting on what I think is fare. I just think that this may well be caught up in football politics

I am sure Fergie's comments on the fa conspiring with arsenal to give a club the biggest fine ever recorded and bans on players for a little pushing (selected players ......the only player who got pushed over was jens lehmann by fortune but of course that has been glossed over) is meant to be a clever tactic. If the FA now ban ferdinand heavily then Fungusmoan will say look more bias. It may have been a tactic that may back fire. Fungusmoan did it openly at man utd press conference. The fa are now clarifying whether manure are saying this as an official line from the club.........which either gets manure in trouble or sir fungus

Alexone234

alexone234..can you please justify your comments about rio being a "nasty little rude boy who think he's come somwhere"...your reason of that opinion about him?!

Sure Ruud, oh where to start. Rio and chums secretly filmed themselves having sex with a girl while on a drinking binge. The girl was distraught, and everyone especially Keron Dyer said they were ashamed of themselves bar Rio who showed no shame. (Nasty)

Rio comes from humble beginnings in South London but when out on the town he is known to be a flash ****. In Sugar Reef, he was throwing his cash about explaining that he could leave the poor waiter a million pound tip if he wanted because he was rich. (Thinks he's come somewhere)

He listens to drum and bass and the like, wears burberry caps and other such attire, making him a rude bwoy. (rude boy)

Therefore I have justified that he is "a nasty little rude boy who thinks he's come somewhere"

I thank you.

A

Anonymous

Alexone234 said:
alexone234..can you please justify your comments about rio being a "nasty little rude boy who think he's come somwhere"...your reason of that opinion about him?!

Sure Ruud, oh where to start. Rio and chums secretly filmed themselves having sex with a girl while on a drinking binge. The girl was distraught, and everyone especially Keron Dyer said they were ashamed of themselves bar Rio who showed no shame. (Nasty)

Rio comes from humble beginnings in South London but when out on the town he is known to be a flash ****. In Sugar Reef, he was throwing his cash about explaining that he could leave the poor waiter a million pound tip if he wanted because he was rich. (Thinks he's come somewhere)

He listens to drum and bass and the like, wears burberry caps and other such attire, making him a rude bwoy. (rude boy)

Therefore I have justified that he is "a nasty little rude boy who thinks he's come somewhere"

I thank you.

can you please tell me your source for all that information?!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

ruud said:
Alexone234 said:

I thank you.

can you please tell me your source for all that information?!

Could someone please ban this ****?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

ruud said:
what's wrong now beany?all i asked was for a source.?!

You're like a old record.

I think we've answered your question, hmm, let me think, about 10 times.

The fact Rio found it amusuing to video his sexual antics is a matter of record.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
champs said:
Natnat said:
hopefully we hear soon what will happen to him

1 question, why do you care what happens to rio? the outcome of this will not affect arsenal in any way, if i was you id start worrying more about what happens tomorrow but knowing arsenal they will get away with it, like always

I just read through the thread since I did the above message.
As was said This is a general football thread.
I can say what I like about non Arsenal football chat, on general football talk.
Of cause you going to like Red Cafe better then Arsenal-Mania after all it is to do with your club.
If you do not like the Arsenal Mania forum that is your view, and I should imagine that any Arsenal fan, that may go to your Red Cafe will also not like Red Cafe, but go there to wind your forum friends up.
If you think you can wind me up, well the key is missing :lol:

A

Anonymous

Beany said:
ruud said:
what's wrong now beany?all i asked was for a source.?!

You're like a old record.

I think we've answered your question, hmm, let me think, about 10 times.

The fact Rio found it amusuing to video his sexual antics is a matter of record.

i know you have said..but what i'm asking is what evidence do you have to back what you have said?have u seen the video rio took?!

PolishGooner

From http://www.arsenalshorts.com/rvncheat/

Dear Ruud,

I was just wondering when it was acceptable in the modern game to take drugs...? I recently took some drugs to improve my performance against a big English side, and didn't realise that the FA Drug Testing Unit was around.

Thing was, I did my revision for the test and revised and everything, all about skinning up, jacking up, E's, uppers and downers, I even watched Trainspotting but as as soon as I read they would take the piss out of me, I legged it and got off sharpish (I even told them I was moving house, although I went shopping!). Now, as you probably already now, I am in all sorts of trouble and need your advice.

Thanks Ruud,

Leo.

RUUD REPLIES:

Dear 'Leo',

Thanks for your letter, maybe next time you should try writing in pen, those crayon's are hard to read, and although you did well to disguise your identity and sign your letter Leo, perhaps next time you shouldn't use your club's headed note paper, it's a bit of a giveaway - and there's probably nothing to be gained by including a signed photo either.

Anyway, don't worry too much about this, judging by your headed notepaper, the team you play for have a special deal with the FA. Whenever anything happens involving a player from our, sorry this team they always go easy on us, I mean them, and then say they will stamp down on this kind of thing in the future - we've been getting away with it for years...! It's a great system that the FA are working on in conjunction with an old Scottish friend of yours and mine, so you'll be ok, just be more careful in the future...

Good luck with the fine.

Ruud.

A

Anonymous

OK like its been said before the Man City player got off last year and looks like he will be let off this year? so OK Banned Rio for life kill all the team bomb Old trafford well why not Nuke O/T kill 2 mill woman and kids and if you use a bigger bomb you can get Man City and Bolton 5 mill, and if you want no need to travel to away games Bomb the north of Watford gap, and maybe Europe so you can win :idea:

Latest posts

Top Bottom