Marc Overmars to Return?

Will Riou overload on nostalgia if Overmars comes back?

• Yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Definitely

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Up The Terriers
Trusted ✔️
I'd be surprised. I don't think Stan Kroenke knows who Marc Overmars is. Who'd tell him that this could be a possible idea? and convince him why?

I don't think you'll see any change in management or top structure until we are still in the **** in february/march. Until then, the ship will sail on...

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted ✔️
I'd be surprised. I don't think Stan Kroenke knows who Marc Overmars is. Who'd tell him that this could be a possible idea? and convince him why?

I don't think you'll see any change in management on top structure until we are still in the **** in february/march. Until then, the ship will sail on...

Josh is quite hands on these days tbf.

If a borderline ex-Arsenal legend is putting it about he wants to come to England I’m sure he’d be aware.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately
Trusted ✔️
Nice start if true, now for one or two more additions Josh.

TornadoTed

I would like to see him come in to work with Edu. I feel we don't have enough 'football men' at the club currently and if he were simply an Edu replacement I feel we would still have the same issue.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Jokes aside, at least Marc actually has experience at this job...makes a change to whom Arsenal appoint recently :lol:

Latest posts