• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marcel Sabitzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Probably the only name that comes under 'world class' 10 that Ornstein was banging on about. Ideal age profile as well for me.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Probably the only name that comes under 'world class' 10 that Ornstein was banging on about. Ideal age profile as well for me.

It's the kind of buy that prevents us from adding to other areas of the team. 50 million pounds on someone who takes all of ESR game time. I like him, but we are not a champions league club. We need to accept out status.

Goonger

It's the kind of buy that prevents us from adding to other areas of the team. 50 million pounds on someone who takes all of ESR game time. I like him, but we are not a champions league club. We need to accept out status.

The fees I've seen mentioned for Sp**s were more £25M-£30M.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Won't be near 50M, plus any creative mid we buy takes game time away from ESR, I'd rather it be one of Sabitzer's talent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if he didn't sign new contract we'll capable to sign him in summer for 30M-35M would be a perfect player for Partey. 27 years old in march Leipzig won't ask for too much money because he very young.

TornadoTed

Established Member

He looks a pretty good all round midfielder to me so maybe he could partner Partey against lesser opposition as well as playing the 10 role with a more defensive midfielder next to Partey when we need to be more solid.

ESR
Sabitzer Partey

Sabitzer
DM Partey

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He only has 12 months left come the summer. They won't get £50M for him then.

Still, they'll push it, 35-40m nonetheless, and they'll get it. There isn't only pressure on Leipzig, there's a ton on all the clubs in desperate need for such a player and they know, they might lose out, if they dont buy now.

Also, they will consider him still worth the fee, irregardless of the convenient situation of just 1 year left on his contract.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He's really good, infact he caught me eye when I tuned into a few RBL games. But:

1. Would he come here if we are not in the CL?
2. Can we afford him?

If yes to both then why not.

Please...this is exactly who we should be going for..and he’s not going to take time from ESR. Very versatile and can plan in several positions in several formations. Would thrive in the PL. would be worth every bit of 40m

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He will move in the summer. Too big for January move. Whatever they can get now they will get for him in the summer

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't know as much about Sabitzer as some others, to me he looks like a wide player but I gather he plays centrally. Doesn't feel like my kind of creative midfielder, i prefer creative geniuses with amazing technique and the workrate of a Greek builder in July, whereas Sabitzer seems much more about workrate and less about cultured technique.

But he'd probably suit the PL and he's a perfect age if you want to complement him with ESR. He's like 7 years older than ESR, so he gives you like 4 good seasons and then ESR is at the age to take the reins.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes these kind of players won't move in January Leipzig won't sell and they want to finish top 4 or even challenge for Bundesliga him and Upamecano will move in summer.

Breezy

We’re not going to get back to champions league club status any time soon if we turn down proven quality like Sabitzer just so they don’t hinder the chances of our youths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom