• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marcelo Flores

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
1674166781325.jpeg

Begin.

He made his debut with Mexico National team and barely plays for our U23 team.

Does Teta know how to develop young players. Saw an interesting quote from Per stating that was Edu and Teta did in Summer is not sustainable.

What sort of player do we have here...and should he be talked about more.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm not sure what the quality of the Mexican national team is at the moment. But definitely a good thing that he has a senior call up already.

That being said, in the position Mikel is in, it's understandable that he doesn't throw in teenagers now.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is too good for the u18 but the u23 is a bit crowded atm and the coach so far prefered to play with 3 at the back at the expense of 1 extra attacking midfielder.

We'll see in January what happens when some of the u23 guys move out on loan, it's definitely a silly situation with him atm

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Begin.

He made his debut with Mexico National team and barely plays for our U23 team.

Does Teta know how to develop young players. Saw an interesting quote from Per stating that was Edu and Teta did in Summer is not sustainable.

What sort of player do we have here...and should he be talked about more.
He's very promising but has clear weaknesses in his game. He's a fantastic dribbler, great close control and a very imaginative player. Physically, he can be easily overawed and he can also be hyper individualistic when he has the ball. There's an element of Alexis in the way he competes and plays the game. With some refinement, he's potentially a very good player.

He's got a great deal of competition ahead of him, as we're particularly top heavy this season. With a few loans out of the way, expect to see Flores more in the U23 in the 2nd half of the season. He won't be close to first team football for a while though.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
What does he need to do to get a look in this season? He is already anxious international player. I hope we integrate him soon.

Top Bottom