• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marcelo Zalayeta

MightyArsenal

<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=284134&CPID=21&CLID=&lid=2&title=Zalayeta+asks+to+leave&channel=Italy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... nnel=Italy</a>

We have been linked to him in the past, but I was amazed at the figure quoted there, hes been there a while and I dont remember Juve splasing out £20 million on him.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I've seen him play a few times, and aint that impressed by him. If he wants regular football, he certainly shouldn't come to Arsenal, thats for sure.

9Reyes

yeah...I dont remember they paid so much for him!!
and he is not good enough to play for arsenal.....maybe Wigan loan him :D

dazza31

go away zayleteia

they paid about 9 million euros for him if i remeber correct so i think there just trying to get a better figure for him

i think heyll come epl but maybe totteham or middlesbourgh or even newcatsle in swap deal but who knows but he crap compared to what we have in the arsenal frontline

Ratinho

Established Member
I really like Zalayeta. You have to remember who he has infront of him at Juve, and the vital goals he has scored in massive games, when he has been given a chance.

Give us a strong option upfront, if nothing else.

A

Anonymous

Zalayeta is worth looking into guys. he'll cost say around £5m and is a proven goal scorer evrytime he plays. I hears he scores consistantely against the big teams in the Italian league when he plays. Remember him scoring against us in a Champ.League game a few seasons back when we lost against juventus 1-0. he scored that night with a typical header. he is strong. worth looking into.
Its players like him who end up being a good signing. Plus everything coming out of Juventus ends up being pure class. Henry/ Zidane etc...

A

Anonymous

ZALAYETA IS NOT CRAP DAZZA31!!!! IF WE WANT SUCCESS IN EUROPE AND PLAYER LIKE HIM WOULD REALLY COME HANDY.

A

Anonymous

It's all well and good aslong as he doesn't come anywhere near North West.

dazza31

i think hell do a wiltord nothing few goals here and few goals there and end up getting thrown away

because they do well in some countrys doesnt mean they can hack it in premership

we need a player with calabre and has determinaction which he doesnt have
if you want to buy a bench warmer then get him but 5mill is a lot for bench warmer
at least buy someone who will get some games we dont need a huge 40 man squad just 11 out field players then about 12-15 squd palyers

but that aw chose

Post moderated for text language. Next time it will be removed.

Jkreffer

Established Member
He is a good player, but I can't see his situation changing if he came to Arsenal. He would still be on the bench with players infront of him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom