• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marco Né

A

Anonymous

huyha123 said:
if we do not sign anyone this transfer windown, I know who to blame. it is you Highly Fabregas!!!

From what I saw of him he was more attack minded, we have Cesc and Hleb who are better.

I thought he was a good player but like Eboue his defensive aspect, positioning and concentration is not up to the standard required to get into the Arsenal starting 11 in such a vital position like central midfield.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Viper said:
I think he posted in the wrong thread. Surely he must be talking about Walcott!

I posted it in the Walcott thread, where is Mulder and Scully when you need them?

Matt

longrufus said:
well im not that dissappointed to be honest, was never really excited over him coming anyway, and if this all means we have a better chance of getting yaya, then maybe it is a twist of fortune

Maybe you'll all be disappointed next year when Né turns out to be as good as Yaya and every European topclub is chasing him. Just like what happened with Yaya Touré 2 years ago. Arsenal could easely have got Yaya for 1,5 million Pounds, but have let him go. And now we're all hoping that he'll sign for Arsenal instead of Man U of Real Madrid.

Né wasn't the solution on short term, for this season, but he could have been a major improvement for the futur.

brianfrance

Established Member
Matt said:
longrufus said:
well im not that dissappointed to be honest, was never really excited over him coming anyway, and if this all means we have a better chance of getting yaya, then maybe it is a twist of fortune

Maybe you'll all be disappointed next year when Né turns out to be as good as Yaya and every European topclub is chasing him. Just like what happened with Yaya Touré 2 years ago. Arsenal could easely have got Yaya for 1,5 million Pounds, but have let him go. And now we're all hoping that he'll sign for Arsenal instead of Man U of Real Madrid.

Né wasn't the solution on short term, for this season, but he could have been a major improvement for the futur.

Wasn't the work permit the only problem about yayah ? I thought so.

Aren't you shocked by né behaviour ? Guillou has spent so many years for his players, its just shocking that Né can sign for olympiakos on beveren' back.

Canuck

Established Member
I'll admit that I am a bit suprised by how the entire thing has unfolded. But after some of the crap that went on last summer, I can only see more of this type of thing dragging Football's reputation through the mud.

longrufus

Established Member
Work permit was the problem with yaya nothing else, we couldnt have signed him even if we wanted to. Just like Ronaldinho and Cech.

But to be honest Ne was within his rights to sign for whoever he wanted, was a free agent in the summer. Could be the best thing that ever happened to him....

..or the worst!

siddharth

I'm so pleased Ne moved to Olympiakos. TBH i want wenger to avoid signing any more african players if he can sign an equivalent european player for just a little bit more.

Top Bottom