• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marcos Roberto Silveira Reis

asajoseph

Established Member
Sammer - do you know the song by Die Prinzen called Oli Kahn? If only we'd had a song like that about good old Spunky...

Sammer

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Sammer - do you know the song by Die Prinzen called Oli Kahn? If only we'd had a song like that about good old Spunky...

Yeah, something like that would be classic for Spunky.

By the way, Hildebrandt was outstanding again this weekend....the guy gets better and better.

Canuck

Established Member
From Soccernet:
Arsenal have handed a trial to Tromso goalkeeper Knut Borch.
The 24-year-old started a week-long spell with the London club today after being spotted by Gunners scouts in the Scandinavian Royal League games against Brondby and IFK Gothenburg. 'This is just great. Arsenal have some of the greatest players in the world today, so it will be a special moment for me when I meet them,' Borch told Norwegian newspaper Nordlys. 'I will just go over there and try and do my best. I do not dare to think about what could happen if I do well. Just going over there will be a great experience for me.' However, incoming Tromso coach Otto Ulseth is hoping to retain the services of his coveted player for a little while longer. 'Knut will probably be a part of the Norwegian national team before long,' Ulseth said. 'We hope that we can keep him for one or two more seasons before he moves abroad, but that is not certain at all.'
Hildebrant would sign for Munich over us I think...unless we win the Champs Legaue this season. :p Then he might be tempted. This Marco sounds like a dead end though.

Top Bottom