• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marek Jankulovski

GOONERITTI

Arsenal, Juventus target Jankulovski admits likely Udinese exit
tribalfootball.com - January 3, 2004

Udinese midfielder Marek Jankulovski has revealed he wants to join a bigger club at the end of the season.
The Czech Republic international told Udinese's official website: "By now I am acclimatized in Italy, I am playing more consistently and in 2004 I want to fulfill my ambitions.

"Before I do, I want to contribute to the fortunes of Udinese and then be an influence with my national team at Euro2004.

"After that I could also land a big club. In July my future will be known."

Juventus, Inter Milan, Tottenham and Arsenal have all scouted Jankulovski over the past year.

http://tribalfootball.com/january/italnews4030104.html

zerofeel

right sided midfield??Oh nooo does this mean its the end of the road at ARSENAL for PENNANT?? i doubt Wenger will sign this czech player....

Top Bottom