• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Götze

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Bottler

Just before his bayern move he bottled his last game for bvb. Dont need wimps here anymore thanks

Well, the toughest choice of his career and his family received death threats so not sure wimps is the right word

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I do think he would be a pretty good upgrade on Ramsey. He possesses all of Ramsey's strengths, is better at key passes, through balls and the like; and is a very good crosser of the ball (not a Ramsey strong point). Better dribbler too.

He was diagnosed with Myopathy, but apparently has overcome it through rehabilitation.
Slap some googles on the guy and get him signed!;)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Gotze in 2019? Hell f****** NO! Would rather give Jenkinson the captains armband. He has peaked and will only get worse out of is comfort zone of the Bundesliga. Would be a woeful signing.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Better than Ramsey yet his numbers are abysmal, in a poor league too.

I think Reiss Nelson has better stats.

If his numbers are abysmal, what are Ramsey's? Since 2009-10 Gotze has 68 goals and 63 assists. Ramsey has 55 goals and 55 assists. And because Gotze was out extensively with a disease, Ramsey has actually played in 23 more games. Try again. ;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
If his numbers are abysmal, what are Ramsey's? Since 2009-10 Gotze has 68 goals and 63 assists. Ramsey has 55 goals and 55 assists. And because Gotze was out extensively with a disease, Ramsey has actually played in 23 more games. Try again. ;)
I’m talking recently, what happened 10 years ago I couldn’t care about.

You were raving about his key passes, through balls , crossing etc yet he’s had 8/9 assists over 3 years in the Bundesliga.

Don’t know what you mean by “try again” either.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I’m talking recently, what happened 10 years ago I couldn’t care about.

You were raving about his key passes, through balls , crossing etc yet he’s had 8/9 assists over 3 years in the Bundesliga.

Don’t know what you mean by “try again” either.

It's kind of hard to rack up goals and assists when you play only 11 games one year and 4 the next because you have a disease. Ramsey wasn't exactly racking them up when he was out of the lineup either. Also, if you don't want to dwell on the past, then maybe we should just go by the season that just ended -- Gotze 7 goals, 7 assists; Ramsey 4 goals, 6 assists.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Do people really think Gotze will offer us more than Özil? He's unfot and unmotivated. Shame, he looked every bit as promising as Neymar at one stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom